Rules 📖

Ahh the dreaded rules.
There won't be so many of them so don't worry about it.

Please let's make sure we read every part of this chapter

Please let's make sure we read every part of this chapter. The password will be disclosed below.

🌠Rules:~🌠

♥️1: Before you proceed please follow the founders lizuona and pinkbips and if you want to can check out their books. It would make them really happy.
Follow this account also for updates.
You will get announcement from either of those account.

♥️2: Add this book to your reading list.

♥️3: Please be nice to every member of the club. This club was designed to assist and help each other,so no bullying and no space for rudeness. The password is your favorite book.

♥️4: There must not be any misconduct in this club. Misunderstandings are bound to happen but if you find yourself on the wrong side of someone else or vice versa,please be sure to pm any of the hosts and let us gladly resolve the issue.

♥️5: Please if you know you will not be able to complete your work,make sure to pm any of the hosts. This is very important.

♥️6: Tag anyone you feel will be interested. This is not compulsory but would be highly appreciated as we want to create awareness so as to have enough members.

♥️7: Give this book a shoutout on your message board or anywhere else. Also note that this is not necessary too.

♥️8: Lastly(finally;ikr!) Have fun, make friends and shine brighter than the sun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If you understand and agree to the rules comment BSB then proceed to the next chapter.

BSB = Bookie Society BookClub