(introduction)

He is Aman Junaid Khan

He is Aman Junaid Khan...the son of Junaid khan...he is so flirty with girl...he is hot, beautiful,smart,boy in Lucknow...he study in collage...
(Note: actually not study yeh kehlo ladkiyan chedte hai aur tadte hai😂😂) he loves his family alot...he is not bussiness man...but he belongs in a very rich family...
(Writer: bussiness man hum inhe baad Mai banwayenge😜✌️)
Yehh Aman Junaid Khan itna ziddi hai...isko Jo pasand Aa jata hai usey apna bana Kar hi rehta hai...
.

.

She is roshni Ahmed

She is roshni Ahmed...daughter of Faizal Ahmed...she is so beautiful,smart,and kind hearted person...she loves her family alot...she is middle class girl...sometimes she becomes serious...
.

.
**meet Aman's family members**
.
Parveen:- Aman's mother she is so sweet,and lovely...she loves his son...and her family alot...
.
Junaid Khan:- Aman's father...he loves his son so much...and he can do for him...he is a rich bussiness man in Lucknow...
.
Sara:- she is Aman's sister...she loves her family alot...sometimes she pulled Aman's leg...she teased Aman so much😂✌️...
.
Saima:- she is twin sister of sara...she is very good person...she also teased Aman...she loves her bro...and family alot...
(Writer:- ab khanbaba ko sab isliye pyar karte hai...kyuki woh sabke chaheete hai😂🤣)
.
Shaziya:- Aman's Chachi...Aman lover her Chachi alot...he said her darling & my sweet girlfriend...she also loves Aman so much...bcoz he is ekloota bhatija😂
.
(Note:- iss FF Mai Dadi...phuppi & Mr.chotu nahi hai)

.
**meet Roshni family members**
.
Faizal Ahmed:- roshni's father...he loves her daughter...and also support her in every situation...
.
Salma:- roshni's mother...she loves her daughter's...but sometimes she is bit angry with her...bcoz,roshni rejected her all proposal...
.
Alina:- roshni's Lil sister...she is beautiful like roshni...and intelligent also...she loves her family...alot...she makes roshni happy...

♥︎ Stay tuned♥︎
♥︎ With yjhjk_fanfictioner♥︎
♥︎ Posted soon♥︎