BTS SHOWING THEIR REAL SIDES ( CHAPTER-3 ) PART- 3

JIMIN**POV**

What she is talking about... I can't understand!!! Are they really planning something to defeate us!!??? I thought they don't have any connection with this..... But what Lisa is telling??? I should immediately inform this to my members....

END OF JIMIN **POV**

**Jimin text the memebers**

JIMIN: I want to talk to you guys..... So come immediately to the  nearby cafe of my college.....

RM: what happened???is it serious....

V: I have class now..... how should I come out from the college???

JUNGKOOK: and I am watching SAW series now I can't come....

JIMIN: why are you guys acting as fools...!! I want to talk an important matter. And V... I know that you always skip your classes by using your cheap tricks.... so use one trick now and come outside quickly and jungkook I am not requesting you to come.....but I am ordering you.....remember that!!!

JIN: he sounds really serious , I'm starting now .....

SUGA: me and Jhope already came into the cafe...

JIMIN: I am coming....let's wait there...

***At the cafe***

JIMIN: I think that girls are not  innocent..... they are planning something.

V: what do you mean... who told that???

JIMIN: Lisa told me that they are planning something....and yesterday when they are playing truth or dare she found that their behaviour was suspicious....!!

RM: it means we have to be very careful from now onwards....

SUGA: I am not scared of that Lilliputs....

JIN: don't think like that .....don't take them ease.... take this serious!! Did you understand??

SUGA: I won't care about it .....I'm just leaving...

JUNGKOOK: did they got our plan???

JHOPE: I am not sure about it... because they are very much friendly with us and they trusted us.....

RM: if anything gone bad don't hesitate to kill them!!! ok....

????: Shut up!!! We trusted you.... but you kept your real sides out ...don't you have shame???

ANNIE***POV***

I came to Lisa college to give her the keys of house and to tell that I'm not going to be in house this evening and I am going to hang out with my friends. I am waiting outside but I can see Lisa and jimin talking in the cafeteria. Suddenly Lisa started keeping sad face.... And jimin left her  like a manner of running and came out of the college... I can clearly see worried look in his face..... I thought that they both fought.... So I want to figure it out and I followed jimin to the nearby cafe... I was surprised to see the whole gang of him in the cafe.... I silently sat nearby them and heard all their conversation.... First of all I was shocked to hear their words... But after sometime RM  told to kill the girls... That moment my blood was boiled with anger... I stood up and asked them "shut up we trusted you but you have kept your real sides out... don't you have shame??***they all shocked to see me.... But I suddenly felt a strong hand near my nose with white kerchief.... suddenly my eyes becoming black with a blurred vision....

SUGA**POV**

I saw Annie  nearby our table.... I want to tell it to the boys but I know if I  call her name she would listen and run away from the cafe...that's why I got outside telling them that I was bored without getting doubt on me for her.... then I went into the car and took out the spray which we always keep for emergency need....and  now it is useful for us like this ...I sprayed some spirit on my kerchief and waiting for the right moment...suddenly she stood and questioning them something...I thought this is the right time to kidnap her...so I went back side of her and kept my kerchief near her nose and she started  feeling dizzy and fallen into my arms....

JUNGKOOK***POV***

I was shocked to see Annie here.... suddenly suga came and made her to become unconscious....and all of us carried her to our car and placed her on the back seat.... I felt really sorry for Annie.... We don't have any intention to hurt Lisa or Annie...And really we don't have any intention to hurt the other girls.... But they have what we needed.... And it is necessary for us to bring back what we want from them. If they are really innocent we won't do any harm for them.... But if they have really connection with our problem then they will definitely have to pay the consequences... Once again I am sorry Annie...

END OF JUNGKOOK ***POV***

THE NEXT DAY***

MAINA: so this is the day we are waiting for, we really tried very hard to hide our plan till now,.. now it's time to execute our plan.... Are you ready??

GOLDY: I am really very excited to see her reaction ....

SAINA: she will definitely shock....

MAINA: this is only Lisa's house and she is alone....

GOLDY: how do you know that she is alone???

MAINA: she texted me that she was alone in her house and feeling bored because Annie  went out to a trip somewhere which was an emergency.

SAINA: ohh!! I see..

GOLDY: now shut up your bloody words and come silently.... Otherwise she will get to know that we are here...

MAINA: yes okk!!!

LISA***POV***

I am going to sleep... But I heard some footsteps near our door... I went outside to see who it was but there is no one when I opened the door.... Suddenly the lights in my house went off.... It's all dark... I can't see anything... Meanwhile I heard window opening sound in my bedroom..... Now I am really scared... I know that something is going to happen now.... I am mentally getting ready to face it..... I suddenly felt a hand on my back....AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I SHOUTED LIKE HELL......

HI GUYS....❤️❤️❤️

DO MAINA, SAINA AND GOLDY ARE REALLY GOING TO KIDNAP HER??? 😱😱😱WHAT IS THE SITUATION OF ANNIE WHO IS KIDNAPPED BY BTS???😨😨😨

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANSWERS FOR THE ABOVE QUESTION THEN PLEASE STAY TUNED TO MY STORY😉😉😉😋

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🥰🥰🥰 PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘