HAPPINESS ❤️

LISA***POV***

The rays of the Sun came directly to me through the window.... I grabbed my blanket to my face to escape the light that hitting me hard.... Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grabbing my blanket..... I thought to punch whoever it is.... disturbing my beautiful sleep. I reluctantly open my eyes.... And immediately a big smile crept on my face...

END OF LISA***POV***

JIMIN: Good morning!! Baby.

LISA: Good morning Jimin....

JIMIN: Breakfast is ready..... all are waiting for you. Come down quickly.

LISA: I will come in 10 minutes.

***At the dining table***

AUTHOR***POV***

Lisa came and sat beside Jimin's chair. All are eating breakfast silently..... Suddenly Jimin stood up from his chair..... He interwined his hand with  Lisa's. All the members understood what he meant...... They all are just giggling..... Then he announced that he  and Lisa was dating..... Jimin turned to  Lisa and asked whether she will come with him today on a date. At first Lisa was shocked..... And then she immediately agreed to go on a date with him..... They both went upstairs happily to get ready for their date. Jungkook suddenly turned his head and saw Annie..... A small smile has plastered on his face.... He is  just staring at her.

END OF AUTHOR***POV***

(A/n: what are you thinking Jungkook???😚)

JIN: It seems like there is another couple here....

RM: what do you mean???

JHOPE: No, I am not in love with this grandpa.... Suga.

SUGA: what did you say now??? Repeat it......

V: please.... not again!!!

JIN: I am talking about Jungkook and Annie.....

***Suddenly Annie made eye contact with Jungkook..... All the members noticed that she is blushing including Jungkook......***

ANNIE: Iam finished......I am going to my room......

JHOPE: I think you are correct Jin. She was blushing hard.

V: Not only she, our golden maknae also blushing....

SUGA: Really!! Let me see his red tomato face....

JUNGKOOK: I think I have some work I am going to my room......

***All members finished their breakfast and went to their rooms***

ANNIE***POV***

Why I am blushing hard??? It's true that I have crush on him..... Of course every girl will have crush on him.....His body structure.....his muscles..... can get everybody's  attention. Wait...What!!!!
No, he should not get girls attention..... otherwise I will have tough competition.....WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!??? Why Iam thinking like that??? Annie!!! You should not think like that. Afterall you are  an police officer.....But Iam girl too.... Don't I have feelings......

JEON JUNGKOOK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??? YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY...

END OF ANNIE***POV***

AUTHOR***POV***

Jimin and Lisa went to amusement park...... They rode so many rides..... They ate  ice cream..... Then they went to food stall to eat..... After that they went to museum.....  They saw the different paintings.... Jimin gifted teddy bear to Lisa....And they bought couple keychains as their memory..... And at last they went to beach.

END OF AUTHOR***POV***

JIMIN: I am really very happy today....

LISA: Thank you for today.

JIMIN: In my childhood.... I always dreamt about seeing sunset with my
girlfriend.

LISA: Am I your first girlfriend!!??

JIMIN: yes.... I slept with some girls but they are just passing clouds in the sky.

LISA: then what about me??

JIMIN: you are just the sky.... You won't pass but stay forever.

LISA: your words are very cringey......

JIMIN: but they are true though....

LISA: see the sun is setting.....

***They saw the sunset together..... Gradually the darkness is occupying the space......***

JIMIN: what are you thinking about???

LISA: I am very happy today. I am really very happy when I am with you.....These days..... I don't want to go forward leaving these days..... I don't want to go to the future where myself sacrifice to those monsters..... I don't want to go to the future where I leave your hand..... I don't want to go to the future which will suffer us..... But we can't do anything.... This should be go on.....

JIMIN: Don't ever think that I'm leaving your hand.... No matter what, I will always be there for you..... Please don't worry..... Nothing will happen to you.... As I promised you I won't let anyone to hurt you.....

***Lisa eyes filled with tears***

JIMIN: let's go..... It's already late.

***They are walking through the dark road***

LISA : I am scared.... Why it is  so much dark here???

JIMIN: Don't get scared..... I am here. Hold my hand.

***Suddenly someone grabbed Lisa***

JIMIN: Who are you??? What do you want???

??: Give all the money you have....And all the valuable ornaments you have on your body. FAST.... Otherwise I will kill this woman....

JIMIN: No, don't do anything to her...... I will give you whatever you want.

***Jimin took all his money and valuable items and gave it to the theif,
He pushed Lisa towards Jimin and ran away***

JIMIN: Lisa!! Are you ok???

              Lisa...... Tell something....

LISA: I thought t....that they are t....those monsters..... I thought this is the la....last day for me...... I thought I am goi.....going to leave your hand...... I thought this is the last ti.....time that I will see you.....I thought......

JIMIN: It's ok Lisa!!! Don't worry. Come get on my back..... I will carry you home.

***They reached home safely. The members already ate dinner. They are very tired that they didn't think about food.... But just they threw themselves on the bed.***

LISA: I love you Jimin.

JIMIN:  I love you too Lisa.

***Jimin grabbed a blanket over them..... They both hugged each other and slept away ***

***Meanwhile***

????: Hello, Goldy.

GOLDY: who is this???

????: How can you forget your own father?

GOLDY: DADDY!!!!?

????: I want you three should meet me tomorrow at our house.

GOLDY: for what???

????: ..........

****The call declined****

HI GUYS!!!😃😃

WHY DID GOLDY FATHER CALLED HER TO MEET THEM......🧐🧐 DID HE HAVE ANY PLAN???☹️☹️

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANSWER FOR THE ABOVE QUESTION THEN PLEASE STAY TUNED TO MY STORY😉😉😉

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🥰 PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYS🤩😍