I'll walk you home

No One's Pov,

The students inside the classroom are just listening to their professor, meanwhile Jennie keeps on stealing a glance on Lisa who's now writing on her notebook.

"So can someone answer the problem on the board?" The professor asked them sternly that made them look away trying to avoid his stares except on Jennie and Lisa who's still writing.

"I won't ask Jennie this time because-

"I'll do it" Lisa said cutting the professor making the students look at her in surprise as well as the professor but Lisa just walked in front.

"You are something huh, Ms. Manoban right?" He asked again making Lisa nod before getting the chalk on the table.

As Lisa started solving the math problem, all of them are amazed the way she answer the question. The mouth of the professor went agape but as soon as Lisa finish what she's doing the Professor cleared his throat and smiled at her.

"Very good Ms. Manoban, you are amazing me"

The professor continued discussing but Jennie are still staring at Lisa in amazement.

Lisa went back to her seat and listened attentively to the Professor which made everyone adore her more.

"Yow Bish how did you answered that freaking problem?" Jisoo asked as soon as the professor left their room since it's already their breaktime.

"Nothing, I just like math that's why" she answered before shrugging. Jisoo's mouth went agape but as soon as she recovered she blink her eyes two times before answering sheepishly making Lisa look at her in confusion.

"Oh yes, I got one already" she said while giggling earning a confused look at Lisa for the second time.

"What I am saying is, you can help me in my studies right?" she again said before looking at her with her puffy eyes making Lisa laugh and shook her head before patting her head.

"Sure buddy now let's go get some food" Lisa said before making her way towards Jennie.

As soon as Jennie saw Lisa walking towards her, a smile tugged on her lips before shaking her head

'Crazy Jennie'

"Hey Jen, wanna go with us?" Lisa asked making Jennie show her gummy smile.

"Can I bring someone?"

"Sure thing! No biggies" the latter said before wrapping her arms around Jisoo.

Jennie's Pov,

As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria Jisoo and Lisa insisted to get our food meanwhile Rosé and I looked for a seat for the four of us.

"So... What's going on with you and Lisa huh?"

I frowned upon Rosé's question because we're nothing like hey! I think she's not interested on entering relationships and so do I.

But I admit she's attractive at all, her preference I mean she's indeed perfect.

"We're nothing Chaeng"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! So... How about... Jisoo huh?" I asked before wiggling my brows making a pink tint appear on her cheeks making me laugh. "I guess I already know"

"Shut up"

After a moment the two arrived at out table. We gained a lot of attention because of our current situation right now. I don't usually seat with someone whom I just met but today's different.