Sakusa catch up

This character was request by coldsins ttendouswh0re and _Eijii
I hope I made him a little similar to his actual personality ( ^∇^)
______________________________________
                ɦօա ʏօʊ ʄɨʀst ʍɛɛt

You guys first meet by his cousin. His cousin, Motoya Komori, has a very cheerful personality while he's the opposite.
You and Komori meet tho a friend who thought it was a good idea if you guys meet. Well they were correct you guys hit it off. Komori thought maybe if his cousin, Sakusa, meet you he will be a little open and that what he did.
Sakusa and him plan to meet at a park. That day, so he drag you there to meet his cousin.
"He's a very good guy but he really doesn't like crowd place, Germs and he's also a germaphobe" komori said
"He seems...Very interesting to meet" you said
"What about you, do your cousin have any strange things about them" he said
"Let me thing......I have a cousin who has claustrophobia, and hates when he's room gets to mess" you said to him
From a distance sakusa saw you talking to his cousin thinking that you bump into him the way here and just keep him company. When you guys got closer he threw that idea and now realize that his cousin wants him to meet another friend of his.
He thought is going be a long day with two energetic people.

                    sɛċօռɖ ʍɛɛtɨռɢ

Your second meet was when komori invited you to watch him and sakusa play again another school.
You happy accept the Invite. You had a friend drive you to the stadium (it literally took me a whole 2 min to remember how to spell stadium😂), you told them to wait or they could come with you.
They remind you that they really didn't like crowd place unless it was the movie theater. You laugh on how forgetful you. You said goodbye and went inside the stadium.
When you go there you were amazed how komori and sakusa skills were. After they won the round, you went down were sakusa and komori were congratulations them on the win.
You were jump up and down saying how awesome and how amazing they were.
You grab both of their hand but sakusa pull his hand way with going to his bag to get his sanitizer and says something about "germs".
Komori laugh and you apologize many times.

                          ɦaռɢօʊt

You and sakusa never actually "hangout" there was always komori around and it was also you and him talking while sakusa walk behind or beside him.
But he wanted to change that so he called you and sakusa to him meet him at a cafe that was near the school.
You both said ok and plan to meet him there. But he already had a different idea.
After school, you head start were you, komori and sakusa. When you got there you only do sakusa, you ask where was his cousin.
"He got sick and got picked you" he said
"Oh, so do you still want to hangout but without komori" you asked
"Sure, if I don't komori will be disappointed in me" he said
"Ok, come on" you said while grabbing his hand
"Hey, don't grab my hand with your germs" he said while taking his hand sanitizer.
"Sorry" you said.
You got in the cafe and order what you guys want, other than that you and he had a good time. He got a small soft spot for you but doesn't realize yet.

       ɦɨʍ ɢɛttɨռɢ ʝɛaʟօʊs as a ʄʀɨɛռɖ

Sakusa and komori said that they were going to a all youth training camp and won't come back until (idk I never saw season 4 yet or readed the manga). Komori request that you guys take a picture.
You agreed while sakusa shrugs.
"Sakysa if your going to take a picture with us, take your mask off for a second" komori asked
"Fine" sakusa said
"Great" komori said
You guys precision for the picture, you put a peace sign, komori put his left arm your neck and hold his right hand his phone to show the three of you guys, sakusa was in the right of sakusa with a little smirk while looking at you.
after the the picture sakusa and komori left go go in the bus. You wave goodbye to them while they were leaving.
"Hey, komori can you send me that picture" sakusa said
"Sure" komori said
After chatting for a bit, sakusa felt tired so he put his head against the window but without spray it.
After idk how many hours, they got to the all youth training camp. Atsumu was there to great them
"Hey, guys how you been" Atsumu said (where there friends when they first meet if not than they meet before, ok).
"Ugh, it blonde twin" sakusa said
"Woo there what made you so snappy" atsumu said
"Come on komori let go" sakusa
"Hey wait we can't leave until we take a picture, come on komori is your phone is has battery" Atsumu asked
"Yeah, what happened to your" komori asked
Atsumu turn his head around and said
"Well it dead"
"Great" whisper sakusa
Komori precision his phone to show all three of them, atsumu on the right of komori with a smile, komori in the middle and sakusa on the left of komori who still has his mask on.
Komori told three pictures because atsumu keep saying that they were bad.
"Give me your phone komori, I want to see what pic is best" atsumu said
Komori gave him, his phone. Atsumu swipe to far and saw the pic of you,komori and sakusa.
"Hey, guy who's this girl" Atsumu asked
"Oh that (Y/N)" komori answer
"Is she dating an one" Atsumu asked again
"No, not that i think of" komori answer again
"Of course she isn't abs plus she won't date someone like you" sakusa said
"Oh~ are you jealous" atsumu said
"No, I'm just telling the truth" sakusa answer truthful
"But this pic says another wise" Atsumu
Sakusa took komori phone back and gave it to komori back
"Come on komori, were leaving"
(Sorry that was long ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) )

աɦɛռ ɦɛ ʀɛaʟɨʐɛɖ tɦat ɦɛ ʟɨҡɛs ʏօʊ

Well komori and atsumu realized that sakusa likes you after the incident of the pic. It took sakusa a couple days in training camp to realize that he likes you.
B

ut he's planning to confession to you when he gets back.

աɦɛռ ɦɛ aҡsɛɖ ʏօʊ օʊt

When they got back from the all-japan youth training camp was a day earlier that they expected.
Sakusa walk his cousin home and he speed walk to his house, he was going to surprise when he going to confess.
He wrote a letter and got to school early and put the letter in your locker.
He left school only a few students saw him leave but they didn't care. When you go there, you went to change your shoes.
You open your realize that note fell, you pick it up and read it.

Note
ı һѧνє somєţһıňɢ ţo ţєʟʟ ʏou, pʟєѧsє mєєţ ѧţ ţһє ţяєє ţһѧţ ɞєһıňԀ ţһє sċһooʟ.
ʟoċѧţıoň: ţһє ţяєє ɞєһıňԀ ţһє sċһooʟ
ţımє: 4:30, ѧғţєя sċһooʟ

You read it and thought
"I wonder who wrote this, can't know until the end of the school day"
After many hours wonder who wrote the letter and dying of borness. The finish and you spirited to the tree that was at the back of the school.
When you got there you were tried, what did you expect you don't like running but you do like gaming.
You didn't see no one, so you thought you got prank.
You were about to turn but some call you
"Wait " a familiar voice said
"Sakusa..why are you here" you said/ asked at the same time
"Don't ask questions close your eyes" sakusa said
And that what you did, you close your eyes trust what sakusa was going to. On the other hand, sakusa had to plan on confession his love for you.
Plan number one, he kiss you on the lips
Or
Plan number two, hold your hand and take you to his house that he already prepared his confession.
He mind he's mind and went on plan number one,
He put down his masked and kissed you on the lips.
You felt something or someone put something on your lips, than you realize that sakusa was the only one, near you.
You snap your eyes open realize that he put his lips on your lips, you start to get a little ready.
"Your face is getting ready, do you have a fever" he asked
"D-Did y-you ju-s-st k-k-kiss me" you asked while stutter
"Yeah, if you didn't like it, sorry" he said while looking away
"Didn't like it...I" You said
He was getting worried but didn't show it.
"I love it" you said
"So you be my girlfriend" he asked calm and composed but in the inside he was happy
"Yes" you said hugging him
He let you hug him for a couple minutes than said
"Ok, let me go and let me get my roller" he said
"Uh, were dating and you still thing I'm an infection" you said
"Yes, you still have germs" he said
"Now come on I still have show you something" he said while holding your hand and taking you to his house.

ɦɨʍ ʀɛaċtɨօռ tօ ʏօʊ sʍօҡɛ

He won't let you near cigarettes, if he see one of your friends trying to give you one, he will spray them away.

______________________________________
I hope you guys like it, I had fun right this. (^ω^)

 (^ω^)