{-No Turning Back-}

Acheros' POV

**The cracking of this tree is only  the  begining  A c h e r o s**

* Yes I do believe that this is where we planned to start but... what happens after we crack it Eres*

**Well my boy, we  will crack the tree enough so that it can  b r e a k**

*W-what do you mean Eres!? You told me you wouldn't break the tree!*

**You know I never keep my promises Rossie~**

*But the people will die*

**So be it, our plan is to destroy Acheros; dont expect us to save anything. Every living thing on this world will be obliterated **

*Why are we doing this...*

"c r a c k"

**Rossie... you ask this specific question 7 times a day, but I'm feeling generous today. So I'll answer it again; BECAUSE ALL CREATION WAS A MISTAKE. Don't you ever listen!?**

*I do listen! What we are doing is wrong Eres; dont you want to be free!? We can forget this happened and we can live out our lives care free! It all stars and ends here. If we continue this we will be feared by everyone. News about a DISASTER OF A MASSIVE HOME TREE HAS FALLEN AND KILLED THOUSANDS will break out. We wont be able to go back; please Eres, I'm begging you.*

**NO!!!! YOU KEEP THAT UP AND ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT SEE THE END OF THIS. DO YOU THINK I WANT TO DO THIS; YOU THINK THIS WAS MY CHOICE!? IT ISNT MY FAULT YOU'RE HERE YOU BASTARD!**

"crack"

*OK OK FINE, GO AHEAD. DESTROY THE WORLD. THEN DESTROY YOURSELF. DONT YOU SEE ERES WE ARE DOING THIS FOR NOTHING!!! YOU MUST BE INSANE IF YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS MASSACRE!!!*

"Crack"

**I   A M  I N S A N E!!!!!!!!! I'M CRAZY AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! BUT THE WORLD MADE ME THIS WAY!!! EVERYONE HATED ME FOR NO REASON!!! I HAD NOTHING!!! ALL ANYONE EVER DID FOR ME WAS FEEL PITY!! NOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THEM SUFFER AND WE'LL NOT REGRET DOING IT. IS. THAT. CLEAR. BOY!**

*Y-yes Master Eres.... B-but*

"CRACK"

*W-what is that nois-OH! Oh No! Kek STOP STOP!!!!*

*The Home Tree, the tree that thousands of beings currently dwell in, was being broken. Now the bottom of the tree was completely cracked. The slightest movement; could potentially bring the whole tree to the ground. The people watching, and the people inside the massive tree; knew what was happening. Time had stopped as everyone waited desperately for the universe to make its next move.*

**Just one more PUSH**

*NO ERES, YOU CANT! I WONT LET YOU!*

**YOU FORGET YOUR PLACE ACHEROS!! I CONTROL YOU, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! NOW SIT DOWN AND WATCH THIS DISGUSTING PLANT FALL... before you hurt yourself**

*The force of Eres' magic pressed hard against the tree. The people inside felt a small, yet heart wrenching, shift underneath their feet. The room held its breath as another three seconds of balance was lost. That is when the tree. Began. To. Fall.*