{-Run-}

*The family of three had walked away from the scene earlier to avoid any worrisome thoughts. The youngest thought he heard more noises from behind him. Curious, he peeked behind him to see the tree leaning towards him slightly*

Sabbo: "Coxie?"

Coxwalei: "What?..."

Sabbo: "Why does the tree look like it's falling?"

Coxwalei: "It's not falling Sabs. Now come on, lets go hunt something."

Sabbo: "B-but. I think it's falling-"

Coxwalei: "SABS IT'S NOT FALLING! DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO AMUSE YOURSELF BY SCARING US AND IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!"

Sabbo: "But it's falling! It's falling Coxie!!"

Coxwalei: *sigh* " I'm going to turn around right now and if that giant tree, WHICH IS DEEPLY ROOTED INTO THE GROUND, ISN'T FALLING? SO HELP ME ILL...I'll."

*Coxwalei had whipped her body around to witness that her poor brother was telling the truth... The tree was falling... Coxwalei screamed an bolted in the other direction; forgetting to signal her oblivious sister. But due to Coxie's scream, There was no need to signal anything. Niagara also turned quickly to see the same frightening sight above her. Niagara  and Sabbo give each other a concerned glance as they run in the other direction. More Ipians are chasing behind them; all with the intention to survive. The tree was falling at top speed now, with about 25 seconds until it hit the ground. Niagara and her brother were nearly half way out of the tree's path, meanwhile, Coxwalei was almost out. Sabbo glanced back for a moment to see the tree crashing into the ground, into his friends, and into his family*

Sabbo: "MOMMY!"

*Sadly, this realization caused Sabbo to slow down and eventually stop. Niagara and Coxwalei were already in the clear, but Sabbo was still in its way.*

Avaala and Coxwalei: "SABBO!"

*His sisters yelling clutched his attention; he saw where he was standing. He ran as fast as he could towards them; his legs jolting like the June wind. The tree was just above him, he was two steps away from victory. He could feel his hearts joy in knowing that he would be ok! He loved his sisters dearly, he longed to hug them now. For just a split second, he felt the relief of his sisters' embracing arms. It felt good to be sure that you'll be able to experience the rest of your life in piece. He ran to his sisters with an innocent grin so wide it could stretch the heart. With open arms he leaped towards them with complete and utter happiness. His sisters knew too; he was going to make it!*