Jacket Mix-up||Kagehina

It was a late Winters evening on a Friday and Hinata just got home from volleyball practice. As he closed the door he could hear the sound of small footsteps coming down the stairs. "Shoyo!" he heard being yelled behind him. He jumped a little at the high voice of his younger sister, Natsu

"Shoyo come play with me!" Natsu happily yelled as she hugged her brother, squeezing him tight making it hard for Hinata to breath, "sorry N...Natsu" he said struggling to breath as he tried to wriggle out of his sisters grasp. For a tiny child, she was really strong. "I have some homework to do" finally releasing himself from his small sisters grasp. Natsu pouted and wined "awe Shoyo you're always doing homework, you never have time to play" as she walked back upstairs to her room.

Hinata took his shoes off and placed them next to the door, after that he walked upstairs to his room and placed his bag on the floor near his desk. He took his homework out and placed it on his desk so when he comes back from taking his shower he doesn't forget and go on his phone to text kenma. He then makes his way over to the bathroom and closes the door behind him locking it shut so nobody comes in. It was only him and Natsu home, his Mother was probably out shopping, Hinata knew Natsu would never come into the bathroom while somebody was in there but it made him feel safe.

When Hinata finished his shower, fully clothed and dried, he made his way back to his bedroom to do homework. As he walked in he heard the sound of his phone buzzing. He knew it was either Kenma or Noya and Tanaka spamming on the Karasuno Groupchat. He knew he needed to do homework but curiosity got the better of him, so he went to see who it was and to his surprise it wasn't either of his guesses.

It was Kageyama.

Kageyama never usually texts Hinata first, so it was surprising to Hinata.

Kageyama: Hinata Boke you took my jacket

Hinata: oops, sorry Kageyama I must have been in a rush

Kageyama: Just wash it and remember to bring it back to me on Monday

Hinata: Ok and remember to bring mine as well, don't just remind me!

Kageyama: I always bring stuff Boke! Its you that forgets things easily

Hinata: Alright alright, ill remember to bring it

Kageyama: Good

Hinata walked over to his bag and opened it to see that he had in fact had Kageyamas Jacket, he picked it up and wondered what he looked like in a Jacket a lot bigger that him. He put put the jacket on and zipped it up, it almost looked like a dress. It had Kageyamas scent on it and it felt warm and comfy. When he sniffed Kageyamas scent it made Hinata sleepy, he had no energy left and flopped onto his bed sniffing Kageyamas scent as he slept in the comfort of his teamates jacket.

Word count: 558

Thank you for reading this story, I'm so sorry it was really bad I just got an idea during class and decided to write something to get it off my mind. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day

-Author