detention and broom closets with draco.

a/n: i'm gonna give a smut warning right here. also strong language! also these are a lot less out together and neat than my normal full length stories. so no word count or real organization lol. this is my first time ever writing smut with no um... real knowledge from personal.. yeah. you get it. k. moving on.

LETS START

You storm into the Slytherin common room after classes, so stressed out. Today you earned yourself another detention from Snape. Great. Just what you needed on Friday night. I mean, Draco had detention to. He's hot, but a dick. I mean, he's not as bad when you aren't with people, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

You head to Snape's after dinner and see Draco. You take a seat next to him and wait for Snape to arrive. Draco looks at you, a smirk on his face. He decides to say, "Hmm. How'd you earn yourself detention Y/L/N?" fully knowing.
"Um. I'm not sure Malfoy. I think somebody with the name Draco with blonde hair wouldn't shut his mouth during potions today."

Draco laughed and shrugged, turning to the front of the room. Snape had arrived. He came and explained that you would be cleaning out and organizing all the broom closets. Draco winks at you. Snape decided he would go to bed, and trust that you'd be responsible enough to clean up and head to bed after detention. Yeah right. You were with Malfoy. Obviously not.

When Snape left, Draco turned to you. "I guess let's get going Y/N."
"On first name basis are we now Draco?" you ask standing up and walking out, Draco close behind.

After cleaning out a few closets, Draco whispers something with his wand and pins you against a wall. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Y/N? Because I really should more." You feel yourself begin to blush. He pulls you into a close kiss. You don't hesitate to kiss back. You've liked him since first year, and it's seventh. His sweet kiss quickly becomes more heated and turns into a make out session. 

His hand quickly goes to your neck, as he starts to leave small hickeys all over. You let out a small moan as he hits your sweet spot. You feel him smirk against your skin. He removes his hand from your neck and starts to kiss you again, his hands feeling up and down your body. You run your hands through his hair as his tongue fights with yours for dominance, him winning. Your shirts end up coming off at some point. He stops for a second and pulls away.

He admires you for a moment, looking you up and down. You're now sitting on a table in the closet. He walks over, standing between your legs. He rests one of his hands on your thigh, the other on the wall. His hand moves farther and farther up, and you feel yourself pooling. He reaches under your skirt now, continuing farther up as you admire him. "Take them off."
"What?" you respond. "Don't talk back. You heard me. Take them off." You give a grin and take off your skirt and undergarment.

"Already so wet Y/N? For me. I did that?"
"Yeah, but I did that." you say, pointing out his obvious boner in his pants. He looks down. Almost embarrassed, but quickly looks back up with confidence. He pulls a condom out of his pocket and sets it next to you, for in a few minutes. He begins by putting one finger into your heat slowly moving it, going faster, entering a second. You moan louder and louder. "Dracooo.. pl- please." is all you could get out. "Please, what Princess." "I need you in-" He puts his lips back to yours, takes his fingers out, and licks them clean. He takes off the rest of um- his clothes (JDJSIFUQOS IM DYING TRYING TO WRITE THIS IM SORRY)

He puts the condom on and asks for CONSENT!!! (YES CONSENT!) You say yes. He starts at a slow pace, getting faster and faster. You begin to moan, almost yelling his name. "Dracooo- uh oh my goddd" with your eyes rolling back. He flips you over so now you're on all fours. He smacks your ass as he continues doing his thang🤪😏. He tightens his grip on your hair and slightly pulls it. "Who's pussy is it." (IM SORRY I SENSE THE AWKWARD RN!) "Yours D-Daddy!" You never thought you would say that. Especially to Draco lol.

You feel yourself reaching your high and Draco does too. You both release. He throws away the condom and puts his clothes on. You do the same. He starts fix his hair and help you fix yours. "Didn't expect that out of you Y/L/N."
"Me either tbh." You both laugh. You hurry and clean the rest of the closets, and head back to his dorm for round 2😏🍍🥝🐕‍🦺

ANOTHER A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT WAS SO BAD AND AWKWARD I DEBATED POSTING THIS I FEEL LIKE SOME WEIRD PERSON WILL LIKE IT BC IK PERSONALLY I THINK ITS INTERESTING TO READ DJSHEJJAJD BYE THANKS FOR READING COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OR SOMETHING!!