Chapter 1: Who the hell is this guy?

I smiled when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closed. I putted my arms around his neck and smirked. The alley behind the club we were in was dark but not for me.I could see him perfectly.

"What's your name pretty boy???"I asked in a low seductive tone.He smiled

"Lucas what's yours??"He asked again,his breath hitting my face and I could smell whiskey mixed with beer.

"Angel"I replied and with that I snapped his neck.His body fell limp on the ground. Flames came out of my hands and I watched his body burning until there was nothing but ashes. I turned around,transformed to a hawk abd flew in the woods.

I know...I know I should probably explain my self.I am Angel Rich but not rich at all.I am 16 and I live in the woods.I kill or steal for surviving. The boy I just kill was a soon to be beta,werewolf. I am a shape shifter,the last one and special. I have more powers than just being super fast,having great sight,strength,sense of smell, mind linking and transforming to everyone animal I want I can:control the elements (fire,water,earth, air),I can talk to animals,I can control silver,gold and any other metal like melting it and giving it shapes,I can teleport, change my hair eye colour whenever and to whatever I want,same with clothes,I can turn invisible,I can move objects,shock others with electricity and causing pain....

I know I am awesome! !!!!

No one should know what I am and what I can do and just like the boy before if they do find out....They don't live to tell others....

I flew in the tree house I'm living for,one year or so,transformed to human and landed on my feet.

I froze when I felt someone else in the room with me.I slowly grabbed my knives from the small table next to me.I took one on each hand.I turned around, pushing the buttons that look like red diamonds and when I push them my knives transform to swords.I went towards the figure and pressed the blade on his throat.He didn't even flinched.He looked into my eyes and I narrowed mine at him.I sniffed the air....vampire

I growled at him.

"Who send you???"I spat and he smirked

He was tall only an inch taller than me with chocolate brown hair,eyes red and pale face.

"I came by my self so put that useless thing down so we can talk"He replied referring to my sword.I smirked at him

"Useless hah?"I asked and he raised an eyebrow"This was made by a witch.She gave it to my father because she owned him.He saved her life so she had to pay him back someway. He gave it to me before he was murdered"I said,my face blank."It can kill were's,sirens-even gods,so it can easily kill a useless and stupid vamp"I growl and his eyes widen for a split second before it came back to normal.

He brought his hands up in surrender.

"I just wanna talk that's all.I'm not gonna hurt you"He said in a low calm voice.I narrowed my eyes before I slowly unsure I stepped back. My swords in my hand just in case...

"I am Jackson DeFon,principal of DeFon academy.I've been watching you for quite a long time"He said again...Watching me?.?.?.

"Why?"I asked sternly and he smiled

"I would like you to came to my academy. We have problems with the Hunters it may turn to a war and we could use your abilities"he replied and I tensed up at the mention of the Hunters. He didn't seam to notice and he continue"Plus we could help with training and your p-"I cut him off

"No"I shook my head"I can't come.All my life I was hidding from the Hunters and you want me to just follow you and fight with them?!?!?!Show other supernaturals what I am and what I can do??"I said my voice raising with every word

"You can help everyone!!!!Save the kids lives!!!!"He said back

"I'll probably make it worst. If anyone finds out what I am-"
"Nothing is going to happen"He yelled and I growled"Nothing will happen. Do you want,what happened to your parents and pack, happen to every kid in the school and keep happening??"He asked and I was taken back with the mention of my parents and pack...How does he know???

I slowly looked into his eyes.I don't know what got into me but I nodded without thinking.He sighed in relief

"Thank you.Pack your things"He instructed me and jumped out of the room.I changed my hair back to normal,dirty blond in a braid at the side.(pic at the side...I hope)and my eyes turned back to their normal ice blue colour.I changed to black ripped skinny jeans with an over sized sweater,dark grey with a black hoodie. I pulled over my head and the shadow was covering my eyes. You couldn't see then but I could see you......

I took my bag where I put my crossbow and arrows and there is also a pocket for my knives.

Once I had my weapons with me I jumped down and Jackson turned to look at me his eyebrow raised

"Damn why do you need all this weapons? ?"He asked and I shrugged

"I hadn't shifted and didn't had my powers when I was alone"was my only reply and he nodded. Being 14 and a half in the streets was hard that's all I say....

I hanged him my bag and he took it.

"I'll transform you lead the way"I instructed.He nodded and ran.I transformed to cougar,roar and started running. I caught up to him quickly and the only thing I could think of is...
'I'm sure as fuck I'm gonna regret this...'
SO GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER IF I MADE ANY GRAMMAR OR VOCABULARY  MISTAKES I AM VERY SORRY.I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW BY
COMMENTING ABD VOTING
BYE!!!!!!