Chapter 14:Beach Day

*Read:Okay this chapter is dedicated to reeselovatic..He is an amazing person and a great friend!!Reese if ur reading this "Hello!!!! :)"

"Okay it was nice seeing you again for one last time,well except you."I said looking at Peter for the last frase"I hope you'll be fine with the Hunters and win"
I start walking out of the office but Jackson was infront of me in a second
"Angel please think why you came in the first place"He said
And I took a step away from him
"I do remember but now I'm changing my mind..."

"Why are you so stubborn?!"My gaze snapped to Peter who spoke.I glare but he didn't shut up
"The man is begging you to help him and you refuse!"

"Its my desition if I'll stay or I wont and I chose not to!''I snarled making him glare at me with his electric blue eyes as he growled
"We've been through this before Peter,we both know I'm gonna win this"I said and his eyes turn back to normal

"With me you had a chance to be ready if they attacked. But what do you need me when you have him,"I asked nodding towards Peter "He knows what the hunters work.....since he was one!''

With that I walked out with Leo following.I didn't hear nothing so I fasten my pace
"So he was a Hunter? "
Leo asked and I nodded
"Yeah.They didn't knew about him or me.I was like the house keeper or something to them.I had to feed the supernaturals and take care of them.Someone knew that one of us was a were but didn't knew who,so they question us" I said as the memories came back "He told them it was me."
"But you said you lived alone in a tree house all this time..."
He trailed off and I nodded
"Before that..."
Someone grabbed my wrist and I turn to look at the person to see Dylan
"I hope you didn't forget the promise we made..."He said and I smirked
"Of coarse not.Are you ready?"I asked and he nodded
We walked out of the territory and kept talking while Leo walked slowly behind us.
"Are you sure you wanna come with me?"I asked and he looked at me
"Of coarse.We are friends"He replied and hugged me.I hugged back and after a while we let go.
"Now teleport us somewhere amazing"I laughed and think about it.
"Well I've never been to Greece"I said and he smiled excited.
"Me neither"He informed me nodding
"What do you think?"I asked Leo who titled his head
"I've never been out of the country so 'duh'"I laughed and nodded
"Okay let's go!"I said and closed my eyes.
When I reopened them I smiled seeing the sight infront of me.The beach was amazing and the waters crystal blue.
"Wow"Dylan muttered
'Yeah'Leo agreed and I walked forward.
"It's beautiful"I comment and sat down on a shadowed place.Dylan and Leo followed and we just sat there taking in the view.
Soon I stood up and stretched. I closed my eyes and feelt the clothes disappear.I opened and saw I was in a plain black bikini.
I turned around to see Dylan looking at me eyes wide and mouth hanging.I smirked and changed his clothes to swim trucks.
"You coming?"I asked and run to the water. I jumped as hight as I could and transform to a dolphin crusing into the water.I swam around deeper when I turn around swimming as fast as I could braking the surface and did a backflip.
Dylan was already in the water looking for me.
I transformed,holding my breath,and swam quietly to him.
I grabbed his leg and with my strength easy pulled him down.I heard his yelp of surprise being cut short and I swam to the surface. He came up too couching and he playfully glared at me.
"That was mean"He whined and I turn around laughing.Big mistake.
He rose me over the water while I giggled.
"Dylan put me down!"I said and I felt his hands tighten around my waist.
"As you wish"He threw me afew feet away and when I was over the water I glared at him.
"Now who's being mean? "I asked and he laughed.
I swam to the sore and walked to Leo.
I made two towels appear ,a red and a blue,I tossed the red to Dylan who just got out and dry my self.
"Why didn't you come with us?"I asked Leo and he looked at me.
"Me,in the water?Huh,good one !I don't want my fur to get wet!" He replied and walked away.
I rolled my eyes and Dylan came towards.
It was around 7:30 p.m and it was getting chilly.
I made wood appear and light it up.
I made two tents with one sleeping bag each, made food and drinks appear for the three of us and got us warm clothes.
I start breathing heavily as I got tired of all the appearing
"Hey Angel,we are good now.Lay down''Dylan said and I lean on him.
My eyes became heavier as I looked at the fire and soon the flames became a blur and after a while disappeared and darkens was everywhere.
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I TRIED.FEEL FREE TO
#VOTE#COMMENT#SHARE!!!