Japan eats some countries

(Requested by: @Upset_Japan   Wait... Why are you upset-?) 

A country sat at a beautiful lake, she sighed. No one was fun these days. The country had a white and red flag. Her name was Japan. She was wearing that stereotype school uniform, and her cat ears and tail twitched every now and then. Footsteps came from behind her, she turned around and was greeted by America. 

"Hey, Japan. What are you doing?" America asked sitting down besides her. He was a tall country, with the habit of wearing sun glasses wherever, whenever. 

"Hi, America!" Japan said happily. "Nothing much, I don't have anyone to hang out with." 

"You can hang out with me." America told her. Japan's face lit up with a huge grin. 

"Really!? In that case, can I do something really quick?" Japan asked. 

"Sure. What is it-?" America asked. But before he finished his question, Japan stood up and somehow ate America. 

"Thanks!" Japan said. She skipped away and met South Korea on his way home. 

"Hey, Japan. Need anything-?" South Korea asked. Japan opened her mouth and ate South Korea. Japan licked her lips and saw China walking by. 

"Hey, China!" Japan exclaimed. China simply waved and kept walking, he had no interest to talk to Japan. Japan grunted. She ran up to China and ate him.  Japan giggled and looked for more countries to eat. She came across Vietnam and VietCong.

"Japan! How are you-?" Vietnam asked. Japan opened her mouth and ate Vietnam. VietCong was alarmed and tried to pry Japan's mouth open so he could save his brother. But it was no use. 

"Japan! Let my brother go!" VietCong yelled. Japan opened her mouth and ate VietCong. South Vietnam was behind where VietCong was. He looked like he was going to throw up. (Lmao, we all know that I have to add my country of heritage.) 

Japan started to walk towards South Vietnam. South Vietnam was frozen to the ground, Japan ate South Vietnam in one gulp. She burped and immediately felt embarrassed. 

"I think that's enough for one day." Japan said. She ran home, ready to eat more countries tomorrow... 

This wasn't really a request, but I had to do it.