non comet boy story

ymo: a mo that mo sent out to sea 2 years after mo sent bmo to mars. he is water proof... i think. 

zmo: another mo sent on a far away "adventure" instead he was sent inland going through toxic waste land were he burns off his navigation system and decides to stay in one place or he'll be lost. 30 years later picked up by a human.

charlie the vampire:(this is 50 years after the events of fallout 4 and 296 year after the war all the events of all the fallouts will be scattered all over the story) carlie went out side to play he said"mom im going out for a walk" before he could sirens from far away can be heard. an announcement "617/857 location crack and state is zzrack please head to the local vault. nuclear blast have been spot ant these area codes: 585, 518/838' and 814 these cities are zzrrrap fraaaaaaap and cratzzzz."(if you didnt know those are static noise) him. his mother and father dash to vault 58. right when the door was going to close cccccaaaaaaaaaaboooooooooooooooooooooooooooom a blinding light almost shout through yhe door even on perso said" owwww my eye help me lead me to the light" he is blind now. they took everones blood before entering for "testing" we were propted up in our cryo chambers. 

57 years past he was thawed and and injected with a green substance thinking it was something to keep him alive in the frozen state. he was stuffed back in and frozen. 59 year later he was let out but no one was there so the hall were quite he walked in the lobby the vault was open it was night about 11:57 pm he left a note if his parent were still in the vault. he walk out a field of grass was out there he stay in there for a while but still city ruins all over. 

vault expriment 58# vampire vault. one person will be a vampire. we killed everone else but the vampire.

those code are area code you can see were he lives bye.