☄️ Chapter 5 ☄️

I heard a knock again. "Wh-" and I went silent.

"Hey... Are you Sapnap's roommate? If you are do you maybe wanna talk and get to know each other?" he sounded gloomy.

I felt pitiful. How could I hurt him like that? How could I be so dreadful to him?! But I can't... I'm too scared. He had someone else, and he's better off without me.

I began to try and make a different voice no doubt about it - it worked. "I'm busy, I can't. Sorry."

I heard him leave and go back to his room. I texted Sapnap.

Hey. What's new?

Nothing much. Just cleaning my room. What about you?

I'm just laying in bed and reading. Just, don't tell Dream I'm here.
Keep it under wraps.

Okay I promise.

Please accept my deepest thanks Sapnap. Do what you're doing right now. I won't bother you anymore.

Glad to have helped. You don't bother me. I'm glad you're here. You can come to my room anytime you want. Anything to make you smile!

Thanks so much! We'll I'll go do something since I'm bored. I'll probably play Mc on the pc since I brought it here.

Yah! Okay! Have fun!

There is no easy way to say this but... I was feeling sad and I walked out my room. Standing outside Dream's room... I knocked. He opened the door also pulling me inside. He hugged me real tight.

"GEORGE! how are you here...?" he asked astonished. I was devastated. Just emotions everywhere.

"... I know I messed up. I know you're pissed."

"I'm not. What did you even think about? Why would I be mad?"

"I just.. I'm sorry. I'm horrible."

"Hush. You aren't." Dream stated.

Agreeingly I hugged him back. He's my crush after all.

"You look stunning today." I spoke lightening the mood.

"Yah. Thanks. You look attractive yourself." he uttered.

We both were chatting and chuckling in no time. He always lightens up my mood.

Dream's POV.

How will I be able to tell him that I adore him and want him? He won't think of me the same. As I mentioned he will be displeased with me, have hatred towards me and all that stuff.

But I'll need to tell him that one day. It hurts me to lie. I cherrish him. He's my everything.

I should just take him home and... Why do I have the urge to cuddle with him. Gosh darn it.

~Time skip~
George POV.

It was getting late. Around 1a.m. I said goodnight to Dream and scurried over to my room. Sapnap was already snoozing so I was soundless.

I changed in the bathroom then dashed to the bed. I lied down and took my phone.

I really like to read story's about romance or fantasy. Those are my favorite themes you could say.

I opened my app and started to read. I read about 2 minutes and I received Dream's message.

You ready for sleep?

Yeah what about you?

Mhm!

Good. I'm just going to read a few stories, and go to sleep. If you're going right now then good night. L- light dreams!

What did I just send? I placed the phone on the bed thinking. Isn't it odd how I came here and then Dream did too.

I mean... I knew he would but where else would've I have went?

I reckon we are souls mates. Haha just imagine us being soul mates. I'd be cringy. He doesn't love me although I do.

I plan on telling it to him when I'm in LA. I'll make Darryl confess to Zak too. If I suffer he does with me.

Oh I'm so evil. I'm an evil muffin head. Gosh I feel weird. Is this the sign I need to sleep or-

I was snapped back in to reality by a knock.

"Come in." I said it mumbling under my breath.

"Dream..? What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I... I just wanted to say good night. Not through messages. Sorry if I woke you up..." He stated in a sad voice.

I only shook my head "You didn't wake me up. It's okay don't worry. Good night to you too muffin head."

Dream started to chuckle at the answer and left.

Dream POV.

I darted straight to bed and lied down calmly, breathing slowly, not needing to worry about George's safety - George is here, safe. He really matters to me. Gosh darn it how many times have I've said it? I cackled and fell asleep.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this at 2:25a.m. So you understand why anyways I hope you have a wonderful night/evening/day! 💜☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️💜💜