dix

saihara

"because you're cute."

had saihara seen that coming?
no. not at all.

did he get flustered by it?
of course.

bringing his hands up to his face, saihara laughed sheepishly at the response, sitting down beside ouma on his bed.

"if you say so, ouma-kun."

he said as a response, though he nearly cracked and told ouma how he think he felt.

how i feel? do i..? no.

no i don't.

"anyway~ let's get settled in, huh? it's been a long day." ouma delcared gleefully, an obvious tint of pink on his cheeks. saihara noticed this and brushed it off.

"mhm. thank you, for letting me stay here with you." saihara said in a softer tone as he slowly layed down onto ouma's bed, looking at the elder.

a soft smile appeared on the smaller's face at that, reaching over to gently ruffle the younger's hair. "it's no problem, saihara-chan!"

the two layed beside eachother carefully tucked into the bed, neither falling asleep for quite some time, yet neither speaking a word. they stayed like that for what felt like hours, until saihara couldn't handle the silence.

"ouma-kun?"

"mm?"

"do you.. want to hang out tomorrow?"

a few seconds of silence made saihara nervous, until he heard quiet little sniffles.

"ouma-kun..?"

he turned to his side very carefully to see ouma buried under the blanket, shaking softly.

"hey.. i'm sorry if i upset you." he said carefully, unsure of what to do besides wrap an arm carefully around the elder's shoulders to embrace him.

he's so small. almost.. fragile.

but why is he crying?

he hadn't noticed that ouma had shuffled closer, gently grabbing onto his shirt until he felt his shirt dampen from the tears.

saihara, admittedly, wasn't sure how to comfort people. so, he did what he could which was at least pet his hair and tell him it'd be okay.

about ten minutes after the sudden sniffles, he noticed ouma had gone quiet.

"saihara-chan?"

"yeah..?"

"i'd love to hang out. i'm sorry about the tears."

end.

hey guys.

i'm gonna try and keep this short, but i'm gonna try and update this again. i'll go back and fix some mistakes i've noticed in earlier chapters, but i'll try.

i love you guys.

- ji.

word count: 345