Alone

Paulina's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and got up. Finally its friday. I went to the bathroom I went to take a nice shower I washed my hair and body. Then I brushed my teeth and dryed my hair. After that I put some makeup on not a lot because I hate having 1kg makeup on my face. I grabbed a grey sweatshirt that said "Whatever" and some black skinny jeans with black boots. I went to the kitchen and I ate some cereal. I walked to hell...that's how I call school btw.

.....

After the classes I went to my locker and someone came and closed my locker. "What the..." i said I turned around and saw Madison. She is the most popular girl in the school she is really bitchy everything is fake on her. Every boy wants her in the school. "Awh did I scare you...how should I call you? Uhm trash? Bitch? Piece of shit?" she said "What did you say?" i yelled and got in her face. "I said you are a TRASH a BITCH and a PIECE OF SHIT" she said with that I punched her in the face she fell to the ground but she stood up and grabbed my hair and started to punch me really hard. Everyone laughed they all said "look how ugly she is" "finally someone punch her" "little bitch" "she is nothing" I ran home crying. I slammed the door and ran up the stairs to my room I heard my mum say "Wtf is wrong with you?!" but I just went to my room locked the door and I broke down. I grabbed my razor and started to cut my arm. "Deeper" i told myself and I went deeper. "You are nothing" i repeated what the people in my school said. Blood was everywhere on the floor. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my arm. Then I cleaned the floor. I cried and cried. I put my earphones on and listened to "the monster" by Rihanna and Eminem. I heard screamings from downstairs. I went outside of the room and hide behind the wall making sure my parents wont see me. They shouted and shouted. I bet my dad was drunk because he hit my mum in the face. "MOM" I screamed and ran down the stairs. She fell to the ground. "Mom are you ok?" i asked "Yes" she said she must have been crying. "No mom you're not should i call the hospital" i asked worried "Back off or I'll slap you too" my dad said "dont ever try to hit mum again" i told him he slapped me hard on the face and he went out and slammed the door. "Honey you okay?" my mum asked "i guess..." i said "Mom you know we should call the police he's hitting us too often" i said "we cant" she whispered. "Why" i asked "What will we do without your dad? How am I supposted to get you clothes or anything?" she said crying "mom its okay we'll be fine without dad" i told her. A few mins passed by when we heard a sound. Me and my mum ran outside and I saw that my dad is laying under the car. I was shocked I just stared at my died dad. My eyes began getting watery as my mom hugged me. Soon the paramedics were here and the police too. "Mrs. Smith?" the doctor asked "yeah" my mom said in a shaky voice. "I'm so sorry but the car hit him too hard he is died" the doctor said. Me and my mum started to cry. Even if he hit us so many times he is my dad or he was my dad. I went in my room and broke down. "God please tell me why am I so unlucky...why are these things happening to me??" I cryed and I fell asleep.

1 month later

I woke up to a sound of my alarm as always until today because today is the last day of school and then its summer holiday. Finally 2 months without hell. After my dad died my mom got a job she is working a lot she is even traveling but since I'm 17 I'm good alone at home. I cut every single day as always when I came back from school. But maybe it'll change someday...no it won't... I sighed and went to take a shower. After that I brushed my teeth and put some mascara on. I made my hair in a high pony tail. And I grabbed a short that had spongebob on it. I put some leggings on and my convers. I made my way to the kitchen. I found my mom making pancakes. "Morning honey" she said "Good morning" I said "I'm making pancakes" she said "yesss I'm starving" i said and ate a pancake. I ate a few and then I said good bye to mom and I walked to school. My first class was Math ugh. I sat down and I payed no attention to the teacher I was thinking about the holiday.

-----

After school I went home. "Finally no school for 2 months" i said to myself. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips. I found a note on the table "Hey honey I have to work I'll be home tomorrow night please take care and food is in the fridge love mom" I sighed. I grabbed my chips and went to the couch. I turned the tv on and watched some random movie.

Hey guyssss!
Hows the story? I'll try to update as often as I can. Let me tell you what you think. And dont worry Justin will come in the next part so keep on reading        -Betti