Stay with me

Paulina's POV

I leaned on the doorframe as I watched Justin staring at a place. Yeah he saw me naked a few mins ago maybe he is shocked how ugly I am.

"Are you okay?" I asked and sat next to him. He just smiled big. "You know you are really beautiful" he said. I started to blush really hard. "Why are you saying that? And Im not" i said still blushing. "I'm saying that because its true your personality is beautiful and your body...damn...and your face..just beautiful" he said. I blushed harder and looked down. "You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" he said and lifted my head up. I smiled. "Thats not true...there are models and singers and..." i said but he cut me off. He cupped my face in his hands and stared at my eyes. "I said YOU are the most beautiful girl" he said. I just hugged him. "It means a lot" i said. "What? The truth?" he said smiling. I chuckled. Justin went to take a shower too and then he came back. We watched some random movie and cuddled.Someone knocked on the door."Come in" Justin said in a soft voice. Pattie walked in and sat down on the bed. "I just wanted to see if you are okay guys but I think you are" Pattie said. "We are" Justin smiled. "Mom is it okay if Pauli sleeps over?" Justin asked. "Of course its okay she is really good for you" she said. I blushed. Soon Pattie went out and Justin stood up. "What you doing?" i asked him confused. "Taking my shirt off I wont sleep in shirt you know its really hot in here" he said. "Oh" i said. He took his shirt off and I had to stare. His abs are ugh really hot. "Take a picture it will last longer" he said and winked. "Shut up" I blushed. He sat on the bed across me. He took my hand and he placed my hand on his abs. I blushed really hard. He chuckled. "Stop" I laughed. "Okay okay" he said. We just stared at each other until he spoke up. "Do you have a crush?" he asked randomly. "N-no" i said. I wont tell him. Never. I have a crush on him...yes I do...its maybe more I think I'm in love with him. I cant do anything about it but I did fell for him. "Do you?" i asked. "Uhm yes" he said. Oh so he does... "Really? Whats her name?" i asked. He just ignored it "come lets sleep" he said. It was weird. I was really confused. I cuddled up to his naked chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I started to draw things on his abs with my finger and he chuckled. "You are so cute" he said randomly. "You are cute too" i said. "I know" he said "oh Bieber" i laughed. Soon I fell asleep in his strong arms.

Justin's POV

Pauli fell asleep in my arms. She was so cute. But after a half hour she started to scream. "JUSTIN PLEASE" "HELP" she screamed. She sat up and started to cry. "Baby shhhh it was just a dream Im here" i told her. She hugged me and she cried in my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?" i asled her stroking her cheek. I wiped her tears with my finger. "Uhm we were in school and everyone started to punch me and I screamed your name but you didnt helped because you were with your girlfriend. And everyone punched me. Please stay with me" she cried again. I hugged her tight. What? No this wont ever happen because she will be my girlfriend and I wont let anyone touch her. I love her. "Babygirl listen" i said and I lifted her chin with my thumb and wiped her tears. "I'll be always here I promise. I'll always put you first. This wont ever happen you know I wont let anyone touch you" i told her. She smiled. "I love you Jay" she said. I smiled. "I love you too princess." i told her. Soon she fell asleep in my arms again but I couldn't sleep. I have to tell her soon. I love her so much she is so special. As I was thinking about Pauli I fell asleep.

.....

I woke up in my bed but Pauli wasn't there. I wonder where she is. I went to take a shower I brushed my teeth and I put on my baggy pants and a t shirt. I went to the kitchen and I found my mom cooking and Pauli helping her. I creeped behind Pauli and wrapped my arms around his waist. She jumped. "Justin oh my god" she said. "Morning princess" i said smirking. "Morning" she said smiling. "Aw you call her princess so cute" my mom said. "Oh morning mom" i told her and went next to her and I kissed her cheek. "Morning Justin" she smiled. "So what are my favourite girls cooking?" i asked and went back to Pauli. "Bacon with eggs" Pauli said. "Yes Im starving" i said. Pauli chuckled and kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Ohhh Bieber is blushing" she said. "No Im not" i said and covered my face. She took my hand "dont worry about it its cute" she whispered. I smiled. Her warm breath in my ear ugh. "Mom can Pauli come and cuddle me?" I asked in a kid voice. "Of course" my mom said. "But I can help if you want" Pauli said. She is so cute but I need her cuddle. "No no its fine go and cuddle this big baby" my mom said. Pauli chuckled. "I'm not a baby" i pouted. "Of course you're not" Pauli said and cupped my face. "Ok bye mom" I shouted and picked Pauli up in bridal style. "Ahhhh Justin put me down" she said. I heard mom laugh from the kitchen. "Noo"i said. I put her down on the couch and I layed myself on top of her. My head was on her chest and my body was between her legs. She played with my hair and it sent chills all over my body. I really liked it. I started to move. "What you doing?" Pauli asked pouting. "I dont think you are comfy" i said. "But I was" she pouted. "Come back" she said. I layed back down on her body. She had only a crop top on so I kissed her tummy. She chuckled. "KIDS FOOD IS READY" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I groaned. "COMING" i yelled. I stood up and took Pauli's hand. We went to the kitchen and sat down and we ate. After eating we helped for my mom washing the dishes and then we went to cuddle again. Pauli's phone buzzed she looked at it. "Justin" she said "mhm?" i asked. "My mom wants me to go and help her shopping"she said. "OH NOOO" I pouted "cant you stay?" i asked. "I have to go but maybe you could sleep over at my house today" she said. "Sounds good" i smiled. "Okay then I have to go" she said "fine" i said in a sad voice. I walked with her to the door. I hugged her by her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'll miss you babygirl" i whispered to her. "I'll miss you too baby" she said. And my heart skipped thousand beats when she said baby. I just smiled. "I love you" i said "i love you too" she said. "I'll text you" she said. "Okay take care I love you" i said. "I'll bye love you too" she said and left. I leaned against the wall and smiled. I love her so much. My mom came out of the kitchen and sat down next to me. "Justin" she said. "Mhm?" i asked. "You love her don't you" she asked. Is that so obvious? I sighed. "Yes....yes I do. Is that so obvious?" i asked."its pretty obvios Justin" she said smiling. "Yes I do love her mom" i said "a lot" i finished. She smiled. "You have to tell her soon" she said. "Don't worry mom I'm planning it" I said she smiled and walked away.

Paulina's POV

After shopping with my mom we drove home and I went to my room. I texted Justin.

Pauli: Hiii :)

Justin: Hi baby what you doing? ;)

When he says baby it drives me crazy.

Pauli: Nothing we just got home You should come over :* ;)

Justin: On my way princess <3

I ran downstairs to my mom. "Mom is it okay if Justin sleeps over?" i asked. "Of course its okay honey" she said. "Thanks mom" i smiled. The doorbell rang. My mom stood up but I stopped her. "I got it" i said. I ran to the door and opened it and there stood Justin. I jumped in his arms my legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck and he held me by my thighs. "Hey princess I missed you" he said. "I missed you too Jay" i said. We leaned in so our forheads were touching. We just stared in each others eyes until my mom spoke. "Dont you guys wanna come in?" she said i think she saw everything. Justin put me down and we walked over to my mom. "Oh hello Mrs. Smith" Justin said. "Come on Justin you can call me Kelly" my mom said. "Ok" Justin said. "I see you got really close" my mom said. "Yeah we did" Justin said proudly. Me and Justin walked over to the kitchen. "Do you want ice cream?" i asked. "Yasss" he said. We started to eat. "You got there something" Justin pointed to my face. "Where?" i smiled. "Wait I'll do it" he said. He came closer and he kissed very very close to my lips and he gently licked the ice cream. My eyes widened. Is he teasing me? Without realising I moaned. Justin pulled away. He smirked. I shot him a death glare. "Did I just make you moan?" he asked smirking. "W-what n-no sh-shut up butthead" i said still shocked. "I heard it just saying" he winked. I rolled my eyes. When we were done eating we went to my room. Justin was tickling me and he was on top. "STOOP" I yelled. "Never" he said. "JUSTEEEN" I screamed and laughed. He stopped and he was really really REALLY close to me. He started to lean in. I panicked. "Wait" I said.

Hiiii ♥
I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday but I was at the doctors and I didnt have time. But now here it is ♥ I hope you like it. And maybe I'll post one more part today. Ily all ♥