You and Me- Blackinnon

Author's note: hello Guys, this is a Jily and Blackinnon one shot book there isn't much to say so i hope you enjoy reading

Disclaimer: i don't own Harry Potter (sadly) its all JK's work. I hope she had thought as much as she did for Harry Potter before commenting on Transgender people.
____________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV:
It was the Christmas Ball, all the marauders, Marlene and Lily were going stag. They said that it was the last ball so they wished to be with friends even though it wasn't the truth James because well he liked Lily and he knew if he would've asked he would be dead meat and their friendship would fall apart and James would never ever do something that broke his and Lily's friendship. Sirius was well in a relationship with Marlene but a Ravenclaw girl had kissed Sirius and Marlene saw it and broke up with him.

Even though he tried to explain that he didn't kiss back but she didn't listen. being Sirius he could move on to other girl but something about Marlene was different she wasn't like the other girls he ever snogged or shagged. she was never the one who would run around him. he hated to admit it but he hated not being with Marlene. it killed him but he would plaster his usual smirk on his face that would make girls swoon but not her.

it was the same with Marlene she wasn't over him she cried cried and cried questioning why he broke her heart and didn't want to be in a relationship with someone other than him and same for the date. Lily went alone cause she liked James but he hadn't asked her. Plus she wanted to keep her best friend company. Remus and Peter wanted to support their best friends so they were going stag too.... basically the hottest group of teens ((except Peter)) were going to the ball alone.

Alice was going with Frank the only couple. Marlene didn't want to go to the ball at the first place but Lily convinced her to have some fun and not sit mopping around. it was week end so they shopped for their dresses and had butterbeer with the marauders with Sirius and Marlene sitting far away from each other.

They had some fun but Sirius was quiet all the time which surprised them yes he had been a mess since their break up but he would open up to his friends and show the world outside that he didn't care but in actuality he did, so much that it hurt.

*******Christmas day********
Marlene POV:
I get out of my bed by Lily shouting at me to hurry up for breakfast so I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower the hot water felt so relaxing on my body I let my mind wander and realize its the ball day fuck man I thought to myself. I groan I hate balls, I used to love them but now no way its because of a person the one I lov-- wait no you don't love Sirius Black he is a slut, whore, devilishly handsome, hot-- what no??!!!!! he isn't any of these I mean whatever the good things I said.

I got out of shower and changed into black ripped jeans and a black crop top I do a bit of makeup and see that Lily had left already great I thought I walked down and plop next to Alice and Lily I start muttering about how Lily had left me alone in the common room today

while talking I feel a pair of eyes looking over me I look off my cereal bowl and find those familiar gray eyes I could see that he hasn't slept for days but why? oh maybe he was off shagging another of his girls at night, my stomach churns at the thought but I push it away

I focus on my cereal again I have some small talk with Lily, announce that I am done with breakfast and prepare to leave the hall and I left I could hear someone from over my shoulder pushing their plate back and leaving I knew who it was but I quickly walk off.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
still Marlene's POV: