Chapter 10: Watching His Host's Savage Way of Feeding

Lan Ke's tone was firm: "Babao, tell me quickly, how could I successfully let this seed recognize me as its master?"

Babao saw that persuasion was useless, so he had to honestly confess: "There's a contract card in the system's shopping center. If you want the heaven devouring vine seed to recognize you as its master, you must buy a contract card. The heaven devouring vine is ferocious and bloodthirsty, as well as its seed. If you directly drop your blood on the seed without the contract card, it will immediately go mad after being stimulated and suck you dry."

"Suck me dry?" Lan Ke took a breath of cold air in shock. Although she has experienced all kinds of crises and has seen a lot of terrible scenes after the end of the world but when she suddenly hears that she will be sucked dry by that little heaven devouring vine seed once the recognition of its master was done in a wrong way, she still feels cold.

She was not afraid of death, but such a kind way of dying is too terrifying and disgusting!

"I'm going to buy a contract card now!" After she had set her mind, Lan Ke immediately opened the system's shopping center to find the contract card. After searching for a while, she found the contract card in the item column.

There are three types of contract cards: primary, intermediate and advanced. However, even the cheapest primary contract card costs 5,000 transaction points! The intermediate and advanced contract cards are even more expensive.

Lan Ke felt a little dizzy when she looked at the price. It was indeed the system's shopping center. The prices are too expensive!

She worked hard for several days, but she merely earned a little over 5,000 trading points and could only buy the primary contract card.

"Babao, is that okay if I buy the primary contract card?" Lan Ke asked a little nervously. If the primary one doesn't work, she'll forget thinking of making a contract with the heaven devouring vine seed in the meantime.

"Don't worry about it host, the primary is also pretty good. Although the heaven devouring vine is ferocious, after all, you're only trying to make a contract with a fundamentally weak seed, so there's no need to use the much higher intermediate contract."

Babao's words made Lan Ke heaved a sigh of relief, but she still didn't buy it right away. Instead, she went to private shops to try her luck. It's a pity that her luck is obviously bad, because contract cards are only sold in the system's shopping center.

After struggling for a long time, Lan Ke gritted her teeth and bought the primary contract card that cost 5,000 trading points.

Lan Ke held the contract card and scrutinized it over and over again. She couldn't fathom, so she could only ask Babao: "What now? How can I use this card?"

Babao: "It's very simple. Put the seed of the heaven devouring vine at the front center of the contract card, and then host, drop your blood on the seed."

When Lan Ke heard these words, she immediately turned the contract card upside down and carefully placed the seed of the heaven devouring vine on the front center of the card, and then nervously took out a small knife. She gently scratched her fingertips and squeezed a drop of blood onto the seed.

The crimson blood dripped on the seed, then slowly slid down, soaking the contract card. Immediately afterwards, Lan Ke saw that the originally crumpled seed had become plump at a speed visible to the naked eye after absorbing her blood.

Seeing that the seed was getting more and more plump, Lan Ke doesn't know why, but a sudden strong anxiety arose in her heart! At this moment, the seed trembled and suddenly went to Lan Ke's wound like lightning! Meanwhile, the contract card that hadn't responded suddenly shined and the seed was firmly locked on its position!