13.

Warning: contains slightly mature content.

The dinner went awkwardly well, Lia was a sight to see. The couple went earlier than intended, not a surprise tho. Hyunjin didn't show much interest in Jungkook, he said he knew him from somewhere but doesn't really remember. Well, thank God?
Dad made sure to show his disapproval too, not letting go of his very thoughtful act before, see, I got this from my dad, noticing little details and connecting the dots, we are not always right, but most of the time we are and the other times, we are almost right.
I am still angry at him, more at myself than him, but what else was I expecting?

We take our leave and mom's smile doesn't waver for even a second, Jungkook gives his genuine smile too, making his faint dimple appear. My dad surprisingly hugs him too, a manly hug still not showing his full comfort.
I do the same with my parents, mom tells me to come by more often and dad takes a little long to let go, ending with a whisper in my ear,
"I smell something on him."
I look at him confused, understanding very well what's he's trying to say, yet I choose to smile in return and he smiles back and we finally, head out.

"I'll take the cab from here."
I say as we are out, going for Uber on my phone.

He begins,
"What? I am a man of-"

"That, Jeon Jungkook you aren't. Out of all the things you are, this isn't one."
I reply staring at him, trying to keep my cool.

"You're angry."

"Good night, Thank you very much for tonight."
I start to move ahead, suddenly he holds on to my wrist, which I instantly brush off, my face of pure anger now,
"What is your problem Jungkook?"

"It's night and I can't let you go alone, I picked you up, I can drop off too."
I can tell he is annoyed too now.

"Spare me the favors Jungkook, I'm already a handful."
I want to go home real bad.

"Come on, Y/N! What else did you expect?"
He almost shouts.

Yeah right, what else did I expect.

"Well, at least a little self-control lover boy!"
Huffing in between I continue,
"Jungkook just-"

He jumps at me like a wolf and I don't get to run away, I'm on his shoulder in an instant,
"Oh my God Jungkook! What the hell!"
All the blood flow disrupting my system all of a sudden, making me a bit dizzy.

He starts moving towards his car, I am balling my fists on his muscular back which I'm very sure aren't effecting him.
He takes me to the driving seat, stilling me on his lap, adjusting his seat so my back doesn't hit the steering wheel.
I try my best to wiggle out of his grip but ughhhh he is a gaint!

"Stop moving goddammit!"
He growls with his eyes closed and I comply feeling something against my thighs. I purse my lips at the realization.
After a while, he opens his eyes and I move mine to elsewhere,
"This is very uncomfortable."
I say in a low voice.

"But I like it."
I feel him getting comfortable under me.
I gulp and feel myself unable to move or say anything that is when I feel his hand on my waist under the coat, I gasp at his cold touch and look at him, he is looking down.
I am unable to push his hand away, and he takes full advantage of it going upwards and upwards slowly, when he is too near my breast he looks at me, as if asking...
I don't say anything and my eyes move towards his lips, unintentionally. I see them curving from one side, forming into his infamous smirk.
He cups my left breast half, my lips tightly shutting. He moves his fingers over my nipple very smoothly, taking me into another dimension, he keeps doing that now cupping me whole, I close my eyes at the feeling, forcing my mouth to remain close, my hands firm on his arms. I feel him coming closer to me, he sniffs in my neck, and my mouth opens at that, unlocking the left self-control in me, he places a gentle kiss there and I let out a long breath, one of my hand going in his hair and yes, they feel soft, really soft. He doesn't stop and places another kiss this time a little sloppy. I pull him into me lightly, letting go of my conscious. I feel him now groping my other breast too and giving more kisses on my neck, I arch my back at his tongue on me and let him take over. As time passes, I feel him growing impatient and he starts off by lightly sucking on my skin, earning an almost whimper from me, giving him a boast. He wraps his arm around my waist, the other one still on my breast, and moves his mouth faster now. His tongue working so efficiently on my skin, I give in completely, letting out a soft moan. He smiles against my skin and pulls me in closer to him and goes faster now, trailing open mouth kisses from my neck to my jaw, he finally reaches my lips, I feel him stop. I look at him and he is just staring at me, I grab his collar harshly and grab his lips by mine. It is an impatient kiss, he moves wilder. I let out my frustration in the kiss, opening my mouth for him, he puts his tongue and another wrestle starts, he presses my breast eventually winning. I pull at his hair at that and he lightly smiles, still doesn't stops. The kiss is long and hungry, suddenly I feel one of his hand going down, I gasp and push him off, breathing out the missed air, we are unable to say anything. I can feel his stare on me, and mine remains on my hand holding his, the one going down earlier.
The car is silent only our mixed breathing can be heard. I don't meet his eyes, and get off of him moving towards the other seat. He doesn't stop me. I get comfortable in my seat looking outside, not having it in me to look his way and face the truth.
After a while of staring at me, he starts the car. My breathing feels intoxicated in this air now, as I see my house near, I thank God. The moment he stops I open the door, to my dismay it doesn't open. I sigh out of frustration and before I could say anything, a click sound invades my ear giving me my pass to freedom. I don't look his way again and finally let out a breath, one I couldn't near him, now, walking to my apartment. But before I am finally out of his way, he holds my hand and pulls me into him once again, before I could complain, his soft lips on my forehead shuts me up,
"Good night, Y/N. I hope I made it up to you enough."