Chapter 1.

Not knowing what to do next, I slowly take a step back, waiting for his next move. Taking a slow steady breath in, I dart to the door, leaving him in the middle of the room, confused and slightly suprised. "Tired yet?" I say, trying to catch my breath. No response. I plop on the couch and take in a couple a breathers. Annoyed that he wouldn't come in chasing me again, I got up and started towards the room.

"Alright, I'm done," I say opening the door.

"Tru-" I get cut off by being tackled on the floor.

"Just warming up," He says in a cocky tone. "Okay okay, can you get off me now?" I plead. "Sure just one more thing," He says with a grin.

Now positioning to sit on my back, with an evil glare says, "You have to say, 'Alexander is faster and stronger than I will ever be.' and actually mean it."

"Why do I have to say your full name?" I try to stall.

"It's more official that way." He says with a serious look.

Having all my pride go down the drain, I repeat, "Alexander is faster and stronger than I will ever be."

"You didn't really have to say that I would have gotten off you eventually," he says while laughing.

"Now what?" I say getting up.

"Oo, let's watch a movie on Netflix!" He suggests enthusiastically.

We get my blankets and curl up on my long couch and start watching "Men In Black III".

Towards the end I started to cry, because, if you haven't watched that movie, in the end, Will Smith or Agent Jay, goes back in time and saw how his dad died. Anyway I'm not going to get into detail but it's sad. 

Just as the credits started to roll in, I hear keys in the door. My mom walked in on me on one side of the couch, and Alex on the other. At that point she just went straight to her room, which I thought was unusual because she'd usually say hi to Alex, but mostly because she like adored Alex. We both looked at each other in confusion.

What was wrong with her ?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Well that was the first chapter of this lovely book. Hoped you liked it, because it took me like 2 hours!! Ikr 2 whole hours for this little ol' nitty chapter.

Btw, I wanted to let y'all know thaaat ermm, oh yeah, Alex and the main character (don't know what her name will be yet buttt..) ARE NOT DATING yet... They are best friends!!!!

Anyway, hoped you liked it. Comment what the girl's name should be!!

-Comment

-Vote

-Shareee

-Enjoy!

~•Katie•~