Chapter 1

The boss of the mafia has ordered all the soldiers to be ready at 6 am as he has an important announcement to make. He has never shown his face to anyone but his associates and the under boss, but he is planning on revealing his face and his personality to all his fellow soldiers and people under his hand.

He first reached out for his associates in order to help him gain his confidence to show himself as he planned, his associates agreed and started helping him by giving him confidence lessons and doing something embarrassing in public every single day for a whole month.

He then reached out to his under boss in order to help him react better and ask what to do for his reveal that he planned on the 21st of September.

After getting some confidence and reaction lessons, the boss was finally ready to reveal himself to his team. The day before the reveal, he told his consigliere and ordered him to tell the caporegime and the whole team about an event that will happen the next day at 6 am.

The consigliere received the boss's orders and did what he asked of him.

The next day, all the soldiers woke up at 5 am and were ready to attend this 'event'. They all got in a bus and drove to their destination, on the way to the base, some soldiers slept some more, while others were preparing themselves to meat the under boss, not knowing that they were going to meet the boss himself.

A couple hours later, they arrived and were ordered to leave the bus and enter the base. They met the under boss and the associates, not knowing what was coming their way.

Suddenly a back door opens and a short person exits and stands above everyone on a podium, and then sits on what looks like a throne. All the soldiers were surprised because that throne is reserved for the Boss only!

The boss then introduced himself and told everyone that he was the boss, everyone was shocked by the news as the boss turned out to be their friend.

Knowing that the mafia is originally a Highschool volleyball team, the boss was one of the members that the soldiers only saw during their practice and official matches.

The boss then ordered everyone to get ready and sharpen their weapons as they were gonna fight another mafia called the Nekoma Mafia, which is also another rivalry Highschool volleyball team, and seeing that both bosses were bestfriends, they did this battle every year to see who was the better boss and mafia.

Everyone started preparing themselves and their weapons. In the bus, on the way there, they all were either preparing their fighting spirits or meditating.

Once they arrived, they informed the Nekoma mafia, and they all stood in a battle field. Both bosses started explaining the rules and who was gonna duel to their teams. The matches then began and at the end, the Nekoma mafia won this year's match and now Karasuno mafia has to improve themselves even more if they want the slightest chance in winning the Nekoma mafia.

Both bosses held a BBQ for both teams to enjoy and have fun, before heading back to the base and training in order to become a better mafia.