Chapter 1

Author: Well hello there! I am officially back and covid free! I did this thing in a rush,sorry if it seems vague! Anyway,I'll try to update more often,please do have in mind that ill have to catch up on school now TwT,anyway,enjoy!

Present time,8 years ahead from the prologue,meaning they are 16.)

3rd POV

It was 7:00am,Fuyumi had already gone to work,Natsuo started collage 3 days before and Enji was on morning patrol,that left the twins alone at home.

Today was the day of the reccomendation exam so they were already awake.

Kimiko was making breakfast for the both of them,while Shoto was finishing changing.

She placed the food on the table and sat down

"To-kun,the food is ready,hurry up or it's gonna get cold!"

She exclaimed while separating her chopsticks,a reply soon came from upstairs,while footsteps getting closer could be heard,Shoto soon got to the table and sat down.

"It smells good"

He blankly complimented,Kimiko appreciated it tho,he had been almost always like that,and she knew he meant it.

"That's good,I also added mashed potatoes,it's my first time cooking them so please tell me if you think they are good~"

(Y'all won't belive me when I say that coloring that took me 3 hours and 20 minutes 💀)

(Also,it looks bigger up there,it's smaller and there are two of everything,one for each)

At that Shoto only nodded,then murmured a little 'Itadakimasu' along with Kimiko as they both clapped their hands twice and dug in.

___________________________________

After breakfast,the two washed their dishes and re-washed their teeth.

It was just 8:05 am and they had to be at the reccomendation exam at 10:30am.they decided to spend the time jogging,and so they did.

After an hour and twenty minutes of jogging around mindlessly,they went back home to shower,put on their middle school uniform and went out to UA.

(Ps.Kimiko has a backpack with extra clothes so that when they finish they can change into something comfier)

Kimiko knew they were having a practical exam,and that it was most likely something to do with a race,so she spent the night making a little plan in her mind,so she put on her bodysuit below her uniform.