Chapter 1 - adoption day

Recap

Today is adoption day and I'm really wanting that someone adopts me. I hope they are good people this time though...

Mrs. Fisher: I NEED GIRLS FROM 3 TO 5 TO COME DOWN STAIRS

I was super exited so I grabbed Mr. Sprinkles and went down stairs. For those who don't know Mr. Sprinkles this is him:

 Sprinkles this is him:

Mrs. Fisher: Well girls put on your best smile, be nice, be yourselves and lets hope some of you gets adopted. Remember that if we don't get adopted but any other friend does we feel happy for them okay?

All the girls: yes Mrs. Fisher

Some minutes later two boys that looked around their 20's came through the door. They seemed nice.

Mrs. Fisher: Girls this are Jaden and Josh and they will adopt one of you today so just go to the playroom and they will talk with you.

All the girls: Okay Mrs. Fisher

Jaden's pov

I was so excited. We were in the adoption center right now with Josh. I was planning to adopt a girl from 3 to 5 years old so Josh, as the good friend he is, decided to come with me. When we entered we saw like 10/15 girls in the room, they were all super cute. The owner told them to go to the playroom and we would go and talk to them in a minute after we talked with her.

Owner: Hi boys, so I will be here in my office with the papers of all the girls. Feel free to talk as long as you want with them. Once you choose the one you want just come and tell me and we'll do the paperwork okay?

Josh: yes, thank you very much

Owner: You're welcome, and I'm Mrs. Fisher by the way

Jaden: pleasure to meet you Mrs. Fisher. We'll come back in a minute.

We walked to the playroom and saw the little girls playing in a circle. We talked to a lot of them but none of them caught my eye. As I was walking back to the office to tell Mrs. Fisher that I couldn't make a bond with any of the girls, one little girl bumped in my knee.

Jaden: wow, be careful bubs

?: Ow, I-I'm sowy

Josh: Its okay princess, what's your name?

?: Autumn, I'm Autumn Hazel. What are yours's?

Jaden: I'm Jaden Hossler

Josh: And I'm Josh, Josh Richards

Autumn: nice names

Jaden: thanks baby, tell us a bit about yourself

Autumn's pov

When Mrs. Fisher told us to go to the playroom I needed to go to the bathroom QUICK so I just ran upstairs and went to the bathroom.

Once I finished I walked down the stairs and bumped to one of the men who came this morning's leg.

?: wow, be careful bubs

Autumn: I-I'm sowy

?: its okay princess, what's your name

Autumn: Autumn, I'm Autumn Hazel. What are yours's?

?: I'm Jaden Hossler

?: and I'm Josh, Josh Richards

Autumn: nice names

Jaden: thanks baby, tell us a bit about yourself

Autumn: well, I'm four years old, I like acting and dancing and my favorite colors are teal and black. And I didn't tell you but I have a friend

Josh: and what's your friend's name?

Autumn: He's here, and his name is Mr. Sprinkles

Jaden: well, hello Mr. Sprinkles

Josh's pov

Autumn was super cute, if Jaden doesn't adopt her, I think I will.

I made Jaden a 'I need to talk with you' face, and I think he understood.

Jaden: Autumn I'm going to talk with Josh now to see who we adopt, it was a pleasure to meet you

Autumn: okay, thanky for talking with me

Aww she said thanky, I love her.

Josh: Bye Autumn! See you in a minute

We walked to the adoption center's door and I said.

Josh: So, who are you adopting?

Jaden: isn't it obvious? I'm obviously adopting Autumn, she's the cutest little girl in here. 

Josh: If you didn't adopt her I would have adopted her.

Jaden: okay, let's go and talk with Mrs. Fisher and fill Autumn's adopting papers. Would you like to be her second guardian in case anything happens?

I was REALLY surprised with that question. Was he really telling me to be her second dad? OMG

Josh: OF COURSE

We walked to Mrs. Fisher's office and she told us to get in. When we sat on the chair she asked:

Mrs. Fisher: So, who are you adopting today?

Jaden: okay, we're adopting Autumn

Author's note:

Cliffhanger! Im sorry, I may upload the second chapter in a few hours.

Remember to vote if you can!

Thanks for reading!