Chapter 10 - hello world!

Recap:

Jaden's pov

Jaden: goodnight princess I love you, sweet dreams I said while kissing her forehead

Autumn: night night daddy, love you too

Jaden's pov

I woke up today and I decided that we were going to tell the world who Autumn was. I wasn't going to talk about her past, just for privacy. Yesterday, we took some cool pictures at the beach, so I thought we would announce it with that and later make a YouTube video or maybe a live. Maybe Josh could make a TeaTok and we would explain everything there. I would talk to him about it later.

It was 9:30am when I looked at the clock, so I decided to go and wake up my baby girl. I walked into her room and saw her covered up still sleeping.

Jaden: morning baby.

Autumn: mhm

Jaden: baby, we have some news to give you today.

Yes, I forgot the great detail. I didn't tell her we were all famous yet, but if I talked with her about it today, we could maybe announce it to the world.

Autumn: what are the news.

Jaden: you have to wake up if you want me to tell you.

Autumn: I'm up don't you see? She said while sitting on her bed.

Jaden: come on, let's get you changed and then we will talk about it with your uncles.

We went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. I combed her hair and put it in kind of a high ponytail, but not with all her hair in it (a/n: you'll see what I'm talking about in the picture) and put a white bow. We walked in her closet and I chose this beautiful outfit:

 We walked in her closet and I chose this beautiful outfit:

Jaden: why are you so cute?

Autumn: I don't know

Jaden: can I be cute like you?

Autumn: no, I'm the only cute girl in here

Jaden: pretending to be offended I'm sorry? I'm very cute too missy

Autumn: nope

Jaden: you're done. TICKLE MONSTERRRRR.

And I started tickling until she couldn't breathe.

Autumn: s-stop d-dadd-y hahahah I-I c-can't b-breathe hahahah

Jaden: no until you say I'm cute too

Autumn: o-okay yo-you a-are cu-te to-too

Jaden: okay, now we can go downstairs and have breakfast.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast. Anthony made strawberry pancakes for everyone.

Bryce: Anthony, why don't you teach us how to cook like this?

Anthony: Because if I teach you all how to cook, maybe you could burn the house

Quinton: fair point.

Once we finished breakfast I went to my room to edit some music and some other stuff. I left Autumn with Bryce, Noah and Blake, I hope they don't destroy her.

Blake's pov

Jaden left Autumn with Bryce, Noah and I. At this time of the day, we usually work out, so we decided to take Autumn with us, since she didn't see this part of the house.

Bryce: okay so, here is where dad and all of your uncles make exercise to have huge muscles.

Autumn: can I do it too?

Noah: if you want to we can make a routine together

Autumn: yes!

Blake: but first you gotta get change into gym clothes

Autumn: I can do that

Bryce: okay, once you finished changing come here again, okay cupcake?

Autumn: yes uncle Bryce.

And with that said she rushed to her room. She came back wearing this:

 She came back wearing this:

Blake: cute outfit

Autumn: I know she chuckled.

We made a routine which was easy for Autumn so she wouldn't get hurt. After that, we all went to our rooms and got changed into the original clothes we had (first pic).

Jaden's pov

Okay, now we were having lunch all together, and I decided to tell Autumn.

I have talked with the guys about this last night before we went to sleep, so that it didn't happened by surprise.

Jaden: okay Autumn, I need your attention

Autumn: yes?

Jaden: me and the boys need to tell you something...

Autumn: what is it?

Jaden: remember two days ago when Josh and Bryce were recording Blake?

Autumn: yes, he was riding a bike and landing in the pool

Josh: exactly, well, you know how we make money with it?

Autumn: yes?

Bryce: and you know that dada makes music?

Autumn: yes, what are you trying to say with all of this?

All the boys: we're famous

Autumn: really?

Kio: yeah, on TikTok, YouTube and your daddy in the music industry

Autumn: cool

Griffin: we were wondering if you would like the world to know that you are Jaden's daughter

Autumn: yes! That would be so cool!.

So I created her an Instagram account, and a TikTok account. I would manage this accounts until she was older.

Bryce posted a picture with her, I did too, and we posted a picture on her account. It all started to blow up.

We have barely talked about this with our friends in the Hype House, we would go there tomorrow.

Author's note:
THANK YOU FOR +500 READS! Wow, never thought I would come this far

The pictures the boys posted on instagram will be in the next page :)

Remember to vote!!!

PS: anyone who has an idea that wants me to write plz leave it in the comments. I'll start making this 'special chapters'.