O1

Narrator's POV

Jungkook threw his headset down. For the third time in a row, he lost. Frustrated, he slammed his laptop down. Deciding to get some fresh air, he pulled on a hoodie and grabbed his phone.

Your POV

Exiting your game, you decided to make some lunch. Lazily, you got up from your cozy gaming corner. Cracking your knuckles, you trudged towards the kitchen.

A Little Backstory*

You, Y/F/N, a ballet virtuoso, who also made herself known in the gaming industry. At just 19 years old, you took on the lead role of Odette, performing Swan Lake at the annual showcase of the prestigious Paris Opera Ballet, while also attending one of the top ballet schools in Korea. Outside of your ballet life, you play video games competitively, being a member of one of the top Overwatch teams in Korea. Every weekday right after your 8 hour ballet session, you take the train to the team's headquarter to start training with your teammates. Hardly anyone knows about your gaming career though, minus the company's people and teammates of course. You always played tournaments with a mask on, covering your face. Sure, there were rumors circulating about you, why you hid your face, what you look like, but those comments don't phase you.

Occasionally, your school friends came over and questioned why you have such an expensive setup, and you answered you bought it for school. They would send you weird looks, thinking, Why would a dance major need a gaming setup? But you would just shrug it off and simply answer it to edit all your dance videos.

Back to the Story*

Opening the fridge, you were shocked by the emptiness. Huffing, you remembered today is Sunday, which means it's time to go grocery shopping. After throwing out a bag of stale bread, you took out a can of tuna and a string cheese. Being a ballerina included a strict diet, eating only high protein foods, and way too many restrictions that you vaguely remember.

Swallowing your last bite, you unplugged your phone, making sure there's enough battery to last for the day and made a list of all the groceries to buy. Eggs, milk, tuna, bacon, greens, and some coffee beans. Noting to also buy some tiger balm for post-ballet soreness, you pull on your favorite tracksuit set, a black and white graffiti print jogger and pullover.

Exiting your apartment, you grab your phone and lock the door. Smiling at the piles of yellowed leaves on the streets, you made a mental note to grab a cup of pumpkin spice coffee from the cozy cafe down the street. Gradually, the wind picked up, sending chills down your small figure. Luckily, the train station was located two blocks away from your apartment, which was one of the main reasons you had decided to settle there.

Time Skip*

Nearing the station, you get off the train. Burying your hands into your pockets, you flicked your eyes over the street sign. Sighing, you decided to stroll around for a while before going grocery shopping.