O2

Your POV

Making your way through the busy streets of Seoul, you peeked through the window of the familiar taekwondo studio.

Narrator's POV

Flashback*

"Y/N, here come!"

Four year old Y/N instantly ran across the room towards her father.

Stumbling over her own feet, she fell into her father's embrace.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," said a pouty Y/N.

"Awww, look at my Y/N," her father cooed, bopping her nose gently.

Grabbing a lunch box, he handed it to Y/N, who happily accepted.

"Well Y/N, daddy has to teach a class right now. Be good okay?"

Not even bothering to look up, she nodded her head eagerly and continued eating.

Her father ruffled her hair slightly, causing Y/N to look at her father with doe eyes.

Earning a smile, Y/N made her way to her little mat in the corner of the room, where she watched her father teach all his students.

Flashback ended*

Your POV

Unknowingly, fresh tears trailed down your cheeks. It had been nearly twelve without your father, the first few years were the hardest. You missed his loving hugs, his warm smile, his omelets, his scent, everything about him makes you want to burst. But remembering you're in public, and also a quite popular figure in Seoul, you pushed back those tears. Drying your eyes, you peeked into the building. Everything changed, it was almost unrecognizable. Ever since your father passed away, you stopped coming to the studio. Too many memories were created in this exact studio, it pained to even think about it.

Making your way into the studio, the ladies at the front greeted you.

"Y/N, is that you?"

Turning around abruptly, you spot a lady with greyed hair, eyes creasing as she smiled, sitting on one of the couches in the lobby.

"Oh my god, Y/N, you have grown up so much! The last time I saw you, you were still 10."

You were still trying to respond to what she just said, before she hugged you tightly.

"You are?"

She looked at you frowning, before saying, "Y/N, you don't remember me? Aunty Mae? The one who used to watch over you while your father taught classes at this studio?"

- Guess who's back :)) I haven't updated in almost 3 weeks thats crazy (T-T) I had this chapter as a draft ever since I published the book, but I didn't have a storyline for Aunty Mae so I just KiNdA  d-deleted that part O_o but fear less hehehe that parts gonna be in the next chapter

- Most likely I'll probably publish Chapter 3 by the end of this week but... that all depends. The last time I said I was gonna update real soon, it took 3 weeks 😀 BUT YEA ENJOY!! PURPLE YA'LL AND STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY