13. teasings

Heyoo wassuppp...!!
Did you guys Missed me 🙈❤️
Well i am back as promised that i will give an update this sunday, so here it the update❤️

Request- If you guys have lost the track of story do read it again for your benefits ❤️

All my wattpad fam thank you for holding on me for such long time. I am overwhelmed seeing the love you guys have given me . Thanks once again😘My constant readers🔥

Btw i have drawn that pic in the media🙈just tried to give it a shot🤪

Inline comments are love i expect you guys to comment 💕

Happy reading 💕 no proof reading ignore mistakes.

.
The first ray of sun hit the mansion. Blooming the light around and lighting up with the golden rays indicating that it was new morning. Sun shone bright in the sky.

Inside the mansion the girls were sitting in the hall taking care of nandini.

Mukti, navya and nandini were present in the hall. Nandini's head was blasting after what had happened last time. The diary case that had fallen on her head gave her an injury. Making it look a bit brownish- black colour. And thats why her head was throbbing with pain.

Mukti was applying an ice pack over her injury to reduce the swelling and pain.
Nandini was hissing in pain whenever the pressure of ice pack increased

Nandini holding her head: auuu...! Its paining

Mukti: poor girl..! Baithe bithaye chot lagva li tumhe.
(She said shaking her head in disbelief on this girl who was very careless)

Navya: yaa but i hope its fine and not serious. Doctor ko bulau kya nandini if its hurting so much?

Nandini looked at her passing a painfull look but she was scared of doctors becoz apparently she thought they will inject her😂 so she immediately refused navya

Navya: no no navya..! Arey what is the need i am fine see. Its just choti moti chot hai thik hojayege. Maine painkiller le liya hai. So its fine .

Navya and mukti looked convinced with her answer so they just nodded ans mukti continued her work of applying the ice pack on her injury.

Manik was just coming from his room and heard the girls talk and he had got an amazing chance to tease nandini again. Thats his favorites job now a days😂 teasing nandini and seeing her irritated with that scrunched nose which gives him pleasure. Such a sadist he is.

He went near them and sat on the edge of sofa behind navya.
And started his teasing session. He said

Manik: par aise nahi lag raha hai ki nandini ko baithe baithaye lagi hai haina..?

Nandini was shocked seeing him here and top of that saying this she knew what he was indicating and she didnt want it to be revealed in front of her friends . Navya and mukti couldn't understand what he was saying. They looked at him in confusion to know.
Manik smiled inwardly biting his tongue inside his mouth to control his laugh.

Everyone's faces were worth watching specially nandini. So he continued being mischievous

Manik: It looks like she was standing and something fell on her head. Haina.

Nandini looks at him with wide eyes. With Shocked expression and manik just shrugged seeing her as if nothing happened 😂 nandini was eyeing him to shut up.
But she remembers what happened last night. The flashback comes flashing in her eyes.