Part 1

Valentine special:

Last year we met! Fallen in love. On valentine day I proposed. She accepted.
Only condition was no intimacy before marriage.
I arranged a candle light dinner. We went, danced together on few romantic songs.
I dropped her to her apartment, she insist to have a last coffee of the day. We went through lift.
In the lift she kissed me softly, I too kissed her. In no time it converted from softer to a passionate one...
As soon as we entered her apartment she  dragged me to her bedroom n started kissing me badly! It was enough to ignite the fire within me. I started kissing her and licking her passionately.
She just gone mad...........

In no time we both were in our birth costumes.
I laid her on the couch n kissed her wildly throughout her lovely body. In the mean time I reached her thighs. She moaned. Eventually broaden her legs inviting me to have a hot n spicy treat.
But....
I suddenly took a pause. Looked into her desirefull eyes. Her eyes were begging for something really horny. After a complete silence of around one minute again I started to lick her thighs. Gradually moving towards her love nest. My tounge is roaming all around her secret area but without louching her vertical lips.
Now my tounge is just about to touch it. But I again.......
Again took a really notty pause. Complete silence and then......... Finally my tounge softly touches her most sensitive part. She moaned with a pleause closing her eyes.
I kept exploring the inner spicy world going deep.

When I reached even deeper..... goshhhhh.... It was most salty.
She just start shaking and moaning badly. I kept on
Sucking n licking with a desire to eat it completely.
Her moanings became louder n louder grabbing my hairs pushing my head against her nest.

And eventually she reached her first, infact I think, the heaviest orgasm ever.......

Even after she reached her first orgasm I didnt stopped exploring her love nest. I licked it completely. She was formally pleading to leave her but I know she actually doesn't want me to leave at all. I kept on exploring every inch of her spicy nest. This time I started licking more vigorously. Even more and more deeper.
Even more n more vigorously.

My tounge and her nest were tuned at the same frequency which gradually increases.
My tounge is feeling every corner of her wet nest, rubbing against its inner walls.
Suddenly she uplifted her waist and I too followed her without missing a single drop of her spicy juices.
Then she started to shake releasing more n more of her love juices.
I was just eating her nest n licking her juices. This time even more wildly. The whole room was filled with her pleasured moans as well as my licking n sucking voice which both becoming louder n louder. Again she starts shaking badly n reaches her second heavy orgasm.

But I continued without any mercy on her. I know she liked this "romantic cruel" behaviour of mine. Eventually she back to back reached two, even more heavier orgasms. I licked her spicy love juices completely. Dried it out. Finally after around one hour I left her completely satisfied.....
But.........

To be continued.................