Part 2

Valentine special story (Part 2)

Valentine Special (Part 2)

Continued....
I lied beside her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
She closed her eyes.
Then I kissed her beautiful eyezzz softly. And then on her soft pink lips....

We both clinged together tightly and were kissing each other which continues for some time. After that I started kissing her neck. Our  breathe were striking each other's skin and both of us gradually became hotter.
While kissising I slowly reached her beautiful melons. Kissed n licked the surrounding area.
When I was about to kiss her left cherry I just stopped. My lips were just at a few mm from it. It was half way inside my mouth but wasn't touching my lips.
My hot breath was hitting her tiny cherry.
She was just craving for it.
But..... I am toooo notty....

We were in this same position for some time, challenging her patience.....
But she failed.........
And lifted her body to enter the cherry along with the melon inside my mouth......
Inturn this makes me crazy and I started to suck it.
She closed her eyes....
In between, my tounge is encircling her tiny haard cherry and then just bite it softly which makes her to moan with a pleaure.... Then I moved to the right one..... Took it completely inside and sucked it softly......
Then again to left one sucked it haard and again to the right one.... At this she became mad and grabbed my hairs.... I kept on sucking....
She kept on moaning....
In the mean time I moved my fingers in search of her vertical lips......
Found it and started rubbing it gently while sucking her melons haard....
Then slowly.....
yaaaa very slowly and cautiously I entered my middle finger inch by inch in her cave.
Goshhhhh..... It was really tight and wet.... She moaned heavily with a pleasure. Slowly I entered my complete finger in it up to the end.... She suddenly gripped my  haard monster and started to shake it.... I was exploring her wet cave with my finger haard while sucking her melons n she was shaking mine. We both gradually increases our speed... Even more.... Even even even more rapidly.
We both gone mad......
Her moaning become louder n louder.... She lifted her waist in air.... I worked rapidly, and she jerked heavily.... Goshhhhh.........
She suddenly stood up and took my monster inside her mouth and started sucking while shaking it really haard.... In few minutes we took 69 position....... She was sucking mine taking it deep inside her mouth completely.... While I was licking her vertical lips vigorously..... And then she suddenly got stiff and reaches a heavy orgasm.........
But I continued..... When in few minutes she was about to reach her next orgasm I laid her straight upside down.... She herself broaden her legs inviting me to carry her to the heaven....
I laid upon her and kissed her lips deep.... My monster was touching her love nest....
She gripped it and touched exactly at her tiny opening.... But I tried to move it back.... She was desperate this time and moved forward touching mine with hers.... Yaaaa she really wanted it....
I saw in her eyes and she nodeed her head in yes..... I stood up and kept my monster on her nest..... She guided.... Now I was about to enter.... Rubbed it against her.... Then entered it slowly very slowly very cautiously..... She felt pain and want me to stop.... After sometime she pushed herself little forward. I pushed it slowly a bit more inside.... yaaaa.... a bit more inside.... She moaned..... I was entering inch by inch with light stokes.... I laid on her.... kissed her lips gently and then deeper.... While kissing I pulled my monster completely outside and gave a large thrust....... and entered completely inside her tight cave.....
She screamed.........
I started sucking her melons softly and then after a minute sucked them haaard.......
After sometime she herself started to move her waist slowly.... Her pain faints down and she yelled "fuck me"....
Then I started fucking her slowly while sucking her melons....
Gradually I increased my speed and kissed her pink lips deep.... She just yelled again- fuck me haard baby.. .
I incresed my speed. Even she started thrusting me down there haard, crying lowder to fuck her even haard.... I kept on thrusting really haard... The speed increses even more.... She gone mad....
Arched her chest and lifted it up...
Just shouted fuck me.... fuck me.... fuck me baby fuck me..... I kept on fucking her haard..... really very very haaaard....
We both were thrusting each other very haard and wildly...

AND.....

In next few minutes we both collapsed together and hugged each other tight......

And the session continues for the whole night repeatedly.......