Home from tour.

(Y/N)'s Perspective.
————————————————————
I was sitting in bed, staring off into the space of the bedroom where the sun was slightly peeking through the blinds, awaiting the time Harry finally gets back from tour. I knew this would be hard for me when I moved in with him, when I started dating him even.

I picked up my phone looking at the time, it read 2pm. Only 20 more minutes into Harry was ho- wait...20! I looked around the bedroom only to find clothes scattered everywhere, and everything misplaced. Definitely not the way it was when Harry left.

I must have been sitting there lost in my thoughts for quite awhile, because I became more alert when I heard to front door open. I jumped up and scampered across the room picking up multiple different pieces of my clothing off the floor. Not to mention almost tripping every step I made.

I just got finished throwing everything in my side of the closet when I heard footsteps patting up the stairs, I ran towards the shut door of the bedroom and opened it. On the other side of the door was the one and only Harry Edward Styles with a dorky grin that reached his ears.

I basically lunged myself into his arms with a shared grin so forcefully he stumbled back, but he quickly gained posture when he spun me around. I muttered a "I missed you so much". When he sat me back down, he pecked my lips before saying "I missed you more love", we started at each other for awhile before I let a small giggle.

I led us both back to the bedroom with a small smile still etched on my face, me and Harry had a small conversation about how tour was. After the conversation we decided it was time for bed since our conversation lasted longer than we realized. We did all the night necessities, got into to bed, put on a movie and starting cuddling.

After a few moments of silence and the slight muffle of the tv in the background and me being half asleep, Harry said "I love you so much darling, nigh'". I had to suppress a smile, I breathed in a deep breath of his expensive but amazing smelling cologne and fell into a peaceful, deep sleep.
———————————————————
Im kind of disappointed with this one, but I tried.

Word count : 404 .