Happy...cuddling?

(Y/N)'s Perspective.
——————————————————

I had a busy day, studying, working, cleaning. So when I finally got the chance to relax and take a nap, I obviously took it. Harry was currently at work, I did not take naps usually, when I did sleep Harry was next to me cuddling. Given the fact that Harry was still at work, and not here cuddling with me, I missed his presence.

As I was laying down, I started to feel a little down that I didn't feel Harry's warm embrace as I fell asleep. I must have been letting my thoughts wander long enough for my mind to start getting cloudy and me staring to slip into a deep sleep.
————————————————
(3rd Person Perspective)

Harry had just gotten off work as he parked his car and entered his shared home. "I'm home!" Harry yelled as he got inside and sat his keys on the side table. He got no response as he usually would, it was slightly concerning because when she did go out, she would text and or call him to let him know.

He went upstairs to a slightly open door, he pushed the door open a little bit to see his girlfriend asleep on the bed with her face snuggled into the thousands of pillows and covers surrounding her. He slipped his shoes off and left them in the middle of the floor and, with a small smile, slipped into bed trying his hardest not to wake her.

He didn't try hard enough because she started to stir in her sleep as Harry wrapped his arms around her and brought her close, his cologne instantly filling her senses as she croaked out a small "Harry?" With a raspy sleep voice. "Its just me love-bug" Harry whispered as she slightly opened her eyes to see him. "Sorry to wake you, love" Harry said in his thick British accent. (Y/N) went to say "it's okay just a little tired" but instead the sentence came out as "itss okvay jus' a little tired". Harry chuckled at his sleepy girlfriend and pulled her closer (if that's even possible) and she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. (Y/N) let out a little "Goodnieghtd" and fell right back into her sleep state. Harry returned it, closed his eyes, and fell into the same peaceful sleep.
———————————————————
It's almost spooky season ! 👻
What's your costume going to be ?

Word count : 408 .