(5) The Warmth in the Cold

Byun Baekhyun aka Kraois Forster on the multimedia y'all!💋

Chapter 5:
The Warmth in the Cold

Mark

I was on my way back to my dormitory after my class had finished just a while ago when my boyfriend texted me to drop by this coffee shop even for a while because he missed me. I could just choose to stay longer with him but I also don't know why I suddenly got the urge to go back in my dorm.

After staying for a couple of minutes, I decided to go back first.

"Then, I will go now okay?", I smiled as I caress the hand of my lover.

He smiles back at me. This smile. This is one of my favorite thing about him. Eventhough he looks really ruthless, deep down he is very genuine and thoughtful. He's not showy and sweet but when he does he can really make any heart flatters even just a moment.

"Wait!" He stopped me when I decided to stand up, "Uhm, I want to introduce you first to my friend."

"Sure." And we walk towards the bar's counter.

"Phi", He calls the barista that he's talking with a while ago before I entered the cafe. This guy is giving me a cold shoulders eversince the moment I sat beside damian.

"I...want to introduce you my boyfriend."

It's strange because I can already guarantee that the guy doesn't like me at all. His presence is the only thing that is making me feel uneasy at this moment to be honest. I can judge that he is a nice and warm person with others but I can't understand why is he throwing me an unfriendly manner?

"N'Mark, this is P'Sorn. He's one of my friends. P'Sorn this is Mark.", Damian happily introduced us to each other but it seems like P'Sorn is not happy at all.

I wai at him and tried to smile a bit.

He just nod, "Okay."

Eh?

I wai at him once again and look at my boyfriend, "Then I will head back now"

Damian nodded, "Do you want me to walk you out?"

The barista coldly stare at me after he heard that. He take a couple of glances at Damian and eventually got his sight back to me that made me more uncomfortable. I shook my head to my boyfriend as a response, "No need. Uhh just stay here."

P'Sorn seems to be more annoyed now as he turn his back to us for a while to get something behind him.

"Are you sure?"

I gulp, "Yes. The dorm's just a few walk from here anyway."

"Okay then."

"Don't stay out for too long, Ai'Damian."

"I'll take note of that."

I finally wave at him goodbye.

x

Iam smiling from ear to ear while heading back to my dormitory. Damian and I has been together for not that long and I admit that we are also not the typical sweet pair but being together with him alone already feels like a safe haven for me. Do I love him? Of course, I do or else I won't be in a relationship with him. The only thing that I can only say now is that what we have together is still not that deep. I still can't imagine him as my end game and I know it's also the same feelings with him.

But I guess it doesn't matter at all. We are just in the beginning of our relationship. We still have a lot of things to go through. We still have a lot to build. We still need to know each other. We are still learning from each other. Afterall, best relationships takes a lot of time and patience. What matters is we are both happy in this relationship.