(13) The Camp

Lee Ji Eun aka Berry Xiu on the multimedia everyone!

Chapter 13:
The Camp

Kraois

"P'Kraois?"

"H-hey Mark."

So he's the candidate for the Engineering's Faculty? Does this means that Iam instructing him too? It also means we're going on the camp together?! It means we will have more interaction between us?!

What a very tragic life is this!

"Why are you here phi?"

"Uhhh..."

I can't find the exact words to answer him eventhough his question is not crucial. My mind is constantly rumbling that I didn't even know how to speak.

P'lance, the assistant producer answers for me, "Didn't you know that he's the current Campus Moon?"

He looks at me surprisingly, "You are?"

"W-well, as you can see-I mean uh, yes." I want to bitch-slap my self for acting really nervous infront of him.

"You deserve the title."

I didn't have any idea of how do I look right now but one thing for sure is my face is heating up so bad. I play my index fingers continously.

"You already knew each other?" P'Lance asked us while pointing back and forth on me and Mark.

I let out a dry smile, "Uh hehe yes."

"We are actually..." We both look at Mark when he suddenly speaks, "Roommates." He meet my gaze alone after that.

"It's a good thing then! Perhaps you're already very close with eacher!" P'Lance clapped his hands happily as if he won in a lottery.

Really it is a good thing?! Really we are very close with each other?! Why didn't I know that?!

"Anyway, get ready for the rehearsal, mark. We are starting in a minute."

P'Lance then go ahead to check the other candidates leaving me alone with mark.

What now?!

"How are you? You didn't sleep in the room last night."

I look at him, "Oh t-that? I sleep with my brother together with my friends last night. We...are just talking about things and I uh-"

"You don't really have to tell me the whole details phi."

"Oh right! I don't have to, I see." I nervously chuckled again.

"Everyone, gather here now! We are already starting!"

The producers and student staffs assisted the other candidates to gather along together at the very center point of the large hall.

I take a look at the guy beside me, "You should go too."

"Okay phi." He smiled warmly that made me automatically queasy.

He is giving me this accelerating feeling of nauseousness and uneasiness. My mind and body feels like floating in clouds together with my violently panting heart while just looking at his back now.

I look at my trembling cold hands, "Ai'fucker Kraois, get yourself together!" I whispered to myself.

After exactly 20 minutes of continous practicing, I decided to sit at the table from afar while I watch them.

"Kraois, you're here!"

I glance at the guy who just entered the dance hall.

"Pete?" I can sense excitement on my own voice now, "Why are you here?" I asked him.