Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~1840~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V

      I'm currently in new York with my new best friend, Katherine Pierce (Katerina Petrova), I met her a year after the incident happened with Niklaus and we have been inseparable since. Yes, I know about Kat running from Nik and what she did and what he did. I said I'd watch out for her. And yes my humanity is still off. I love not having no emotions, everyday is a party. All I do is hang out with Kat, she really knows how to party. Blood and drinks flow all day and all night long. Life couldn't be better. Not that I care.

    I was having the time of my life, until, I woke up in New Orleans with Kat on one side of the bed and two guys one the other side. Getting out of bed I observed all the over the condom packages and clothes on the floor. Thinking to myself, I mumbled," What the hell happened last night? " I heard Kat chuckle and say, "Darned if I know. Who are they?" I shrugged my shoulders looking at the humans. Grabbing my clothes Kat and I left the room to explore the city and maybe get some lumch.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

    I always wanted to come here. The city of music and history. I was alone now, Kat ditched me for some blonde she saw. But hey, what can I say, I would have done the same. So I walking down a dirt path that leads to the center of city, when I heard a fimilar voice. A voice I hoped never to hear again. What voice you should ask, the voice of Rebekah Mikaelson of course. For some reason instead of hiding I stopped and searched for her. I thought I went crazy until I looked behind me. I saw Rebekah and Elijah walking and talking right at me. Rebekah was looking at the ground, she seemed upset. Elijah was looking at Rebekah, no doubt trying to cheer her up. All of a sudden Rebekah looked up right at me.

    She froze, making Elijah look up to see what happened. It took him a second to find me. He looked confused and surprised to see me. He smiled, "Alice." I was pulled into a tight hug by Rebekah and Elijah. Getting irrated by the affection I yelled, "get the hell off of me!" They released me and looked at me shocked. Realization hit them. My humanity was off. Their eyes filled with sadness, all I did was smile evilly.

Within seconds I was gone. But Rebekah and Elijah were close behind. I finally stopped at a bar. Sitting down I order a Bourbon. Rebekah sat on my left and Elijah sat on my right. Looking at me Elijah said, "Why did you flip your switch? " I laughed taking a sip of my Bourbon I replied, "You know why."