Prologue

You're the reason I get up in the morning. You're the reason I have a smile on my face 99% of the time. You're the reason I'm trying to get my life together. You're the reason I'm trying to be a better person. You're the reason I try so hard and never give up on anything. You're the reason I fall asleep peacefully every night. You're the reason for so many more great things. Honestly you're the main reason I'm still here... Why are you the reason for all of those things? Well that's because I love you with all of me. I do my best to make you happy and to keep you that way and you do the same for me. You've taken down so many walls and ripped off so many bandaids. You came into my life at a pretty bad time... You saw the mess I was and instead of walking out like everyone else does, you stayed. You actually stayed! You've helped me see the fun in life, the beauty in myself, that it's okay to not be okay at times, and that no matter what is going on there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You loved me when I didn't love myself. You stood by me when I felt I had no one else. You have been my rock and I am forever thankful! I will never in my life be able to thank you enough for everything you have done and you are still doing for me!

This is our story. The good, bad, ugly and beautiful!

Oh and one last thing... What did the fish say when he hit the concrete wall?