Thy encounter

[first line Atsumu]
[Second line Sakusa]

Atsumu woked up as soon as he felt sakusa sitting beside him. Zoning off for a few seconds before remembering what happened lastnight.

He noticed the toy he used was placed right beside him, atsumu sat down, taking one of the pillow on the couch to cover himself.
Sumu hid the toy behind him before he face sakusa.

"Er... N-no.. I MEAN! you're awake i- uh.. it's n-nothing don't mind—"

Completely nervous as he avoid eye contact with sakusa, his hands clenched on the pillow as his face started being red due to the embarrassment he caused.
___________________

"You can see me, I'm awake. Answer my question, it was satisfying enough?"

Sakusa doesn't take away his cold look from Atsumu. He reaches out and rubs Atsumu's warm red ear by his thumb, gently.

"Just answer me? Will you?"
__________________

Though the toy did satisfy atsumu a little, but it he couldn't deny the fact that it wasn't enough for him.

Atsumu shaked his head no to sakusa as response.

"N-no it's not.."

He mumbled, slightly burying his face on the pillow.
__________________

Sakusa isn't in a mood of being lovey dovey. He honks Atsumu near his crotch by pulling him by his arm suddenly.

Pushes the back of his head against his hip, hisses in a cold husky voice.

"You loved that very much, you fucking passed out just because for a toy!

How dare you cum for that! Fuck off!"
___________________

Atsumu was startled by sakusa's sudden actions. He turned his head looking at sakusa's cold face trying to explain what happened.

"I passed out because of the alcohol! Not the toy!!"

He hissed at him trying to take his hands off the back of his head, slightly struggling at it.

"Calm down will you!?"
____________________

"You used the toy to calm yourself down so it's the same calm me down."

Sakusa hisses back and presses his head again burying his face on his crotch cruelly.

"Shut up, stop wasting time."
_____________________
Atsumu still struggled stopping sakusa's hand from pressing his head against his crotch. But after a moment he eventually gived up.

His tongue made it's way on sakusa's clothed shaft lightly licking it as he slowly pulled sakusa's pants down. Atsumu breathe heavily on it as he bit onto the cloth slowly pulling it down exposing sakusa's shaft.

His eyes glance up to him as his tongue started grazing on his shaft covering it with his warm saliva.
______________________

He stops pushing his head down, grabs a handful of his blonde hair pulls his head up.

"That's a good boy."

Sakusa holds his erection straight and shoves Atsumu's mouth down it. Thrusting his whole length.

His cock hits the back of the throat. Sakusa holds Atsumu's head down on it until he gags.
______________________

Atsumu's eyes widened as sakusa suddenly shoved it inside his mouth.

He felt sakusa's shaft hit the back of his throat causing him to gag on it. His hands hold onto sakusa's thigh gripping on it as his hazel eyes started tearing up.

"Aghn..-! Hngh-..~"

His eyes glance up to him, tears trailing down his cheeks as he kept sakusa's cock inside of his throat.
_______________________

He pulls his head up taking his shaft out of his mouth.

Lays him down on the couch on his back.
Supports his elbows beside him head and leans closer Atsumu's face.

Asks with a nasty grain on his face,

"Have you sucked the toy? Can that reach this far?"

He takes Atsumu's legs on his thighs, sidewise and pulls him closer under him.
_______________________

Atsumu's face turned extremely red, his other hand covering his mouth as he look away from sakusa completely avoiding eye contact.

"S-shut up.. i didn't"

He mumbled as he wiped the saliva on his mouth while still looking away.

// I'mma pull another part sksksks