II

Dongyun looked at the other who had Squalid whit a scolding look while he still was petting Jinwoo who was still in his Fox form, he laid flat on Dongjun Lap.

Prince looked at the couple who weren't dating yet but it was obvious that they had a crush on one another,  Dongjun always stole sneaky glances or looked at him with big loving eyes meanwhile the younger when he catches Dongjun's eyes he got shy and hideaway.

Well just after a bit the fox despaired and there was the Maknae jinwoo again who still sat Dongjun's lap half-asleep being tried, he's fluffy foxy from ears and tail was gone.

"Jinwoo-shi, why didn't u tell us you were a hybrid?" Dongjun asked the younger who looked up and give a cute Yawn and just cuddled closer falling asleep.

Dongjun sight and held the younger to his chest looking at the other while talking to them.

"He was probably scared to tell us," Junhyung said sitting down next to Dongjun who nods his head, the eldest of the group look at everyone and smiled as they sat down.

Shin who cuddled into the leaders' side closing his eyes humming something, the others chuckled and thought.

"You know, I'm happy we're gonne Debut together, It pretty nice some of us was in Producer X 101,"  Junseong said smiling as he thought back on it although he was sad woojin, Teasing, and Jinwoo got eliminated where I was sad about.

Jinwoo woke up later and looked around to see the other all asleep on the floor cuddling one another, I sat up and got walked to the bathroom.