X

The day continued whit a few schedules like dance, Vocal, and rap practice well even though I paid attention I was more my head still thinking, on the end of the day I was tired mentally as I still felt full of energy.

I sight and slumped down till I got called to the office from Sung-ho who was a doctor and psychiatrist so he studied a lot although he still seemed very young what was strange, so I got up again and walked thinking he'd noticed how I've been acting today.

Before I had the change to nock on the door he already said a "come in" so that's what I did I walked in smiled, I sat down and give a small bow en said politely hello.

"Hello Jinwoo, I've noticed that been acting oddly today, is it cuz the news did something happen whit the members?" He fired all those questions to me I had and hadn't answeres on them I panicked and looked at the male that sat in front of me.

I swallowed dry panicking a but as I didn't seem to find an answer to his question mostly I was throne to come up whit solutions and answer but now I didn't get anything, instead I sat there awkwardly thinking and scanning the room around me.

"Well, a lot happened," I said referring to the Debut stage and album but he shook his head chuckled, I know what he thought but I couldn't find words.

"Okay jiwoo, take your time a think while I'm going to make coffee, would you'd like tea?" He asked me I nod maybe it would make it easier to talk whit a cup of tea I leand into the armchair where I sat in actually finding it comfortable.