Goodbye

Judai: Without noticing the time had flew by and it was the last night of duel academia he had finished nightshroud and done many things like his bond with asuka had grown stronger they had both walked at night and spent a lot of time together although he had still been worried about his friends safety he had started hanging out with them but not now he was in his dorm packing his things and was about to leave when suddenly yubel appeared in front of him

Yubel:  Didn't you  tell me you would tell her about... You know what.

Judai: Oh yeah I did but I don't know I don't want to say goodbye to them and they are in the party I don't want to ruin their mood I honestly don't know what I should do I want to tell her but I just can't

Yubel: Whatever you think is correct judai

Narrarative pov: As judai was walking heading towards the doc to take a speed boat the academy had he ran into one of his best friends Johan

Johan: Oh judai you are leaving already aren't you

Judai: Yeah my time here is finished but what are you doing here anyway

Johan: I just wanted to tell you goodbye I don't know if we will ever meet again but if you need anything here

Judai: what is this

Johan: my phone number I already gave it to everyone else by the way almost everyone is gone they thought you already left they since you weren't there but mostly asuka she wouldn't stop crying

Judai: Oh I didn't mean to hurt anyone especially her but I guess I should see them maybe properly say goodbye.

Johan: Thats the problem the people that wanted to leave early have already boarded the plane

Judai: What!!!?? They left?

Johan:  No not yet almost everyone Is ready to leave in about 1 hour

Judai: Oh shit its now or never. Johan I need some advice

Johan: Yeah how can I help you

Judai: Well you see... I have to tell asuka something

Johan: (I noticed he was blushing I think I knew why) what is it you need to tell her

Judai: I love her that is what I can't let her leave if she leaves my love of my life will be gone forever I can't let her go.

Johan: we still got time lets go somewhere private and tell you what I think you should do. Ok?

Judai: Ok, how about the roof

Johan: Yeah ok we could go there.

Narrarative Pov: They got to the school roof in 15 minuets and johan started.

Johan: Judai I don't know much about love but honestly I think you should tell her how you feel before its to late they will be gone in about 45 minuets by the cliff we need to walk 30minuets to get there but tell her how you feel even if she doesn't feel the same way at least you tried anf gave her a proper farewell.

Judai: The thing is i don't know how I've never been in love before and I just can't bring myself to say it

Johan: Well you better decide quick we only have 20 minuets left but if you take my advice i think you won't regret it

Judai: ok i will bit we better hurry and get there we only have a bit of time left.

Narrarative point: They ran as fast as they could but unfortunately they were out of time as soon as they got to the cliffs the plane was gone.

Judai: No it can't be

Johan: Im sorry judai but don't cry maybe you will find another one like her.

Judai: *sniff* She was the only woman that I loved I can't believed I let her go like that I was to scared to tell her now I lost my love of my live now it is my turn to leave. Thank you johan for everything it was nice meeting you goodbye.

Johan: What do you mean goodbye oh no Judai don't tell me. As i said that he walked over to the edge of the cliff and jumped off.

Judai: Gotcha Johan.

1 Hour earlier

Asuka: I noticed Judai had not appeared to the graduation party I guess he would come later after all he had not yet  said goodbye so as I was waiting the party came to and end I heard the principal say something.

Principal: Congrats to my 4th years I am so proud of you guys but unfortunately it is time to say goodbye I wish nothing but the best for you and goodbye you may leave early tonight if you wish the plane shall be here in 30 minuets.

Asuka: I hated judai how could he leave without a goodbye we were really close now I was crying and ran to my room thinking about him leaving without a goodbye a letter or something I couldn't stand it I packed my things and decided to leave early I said goodbye to my brother which was staying for tonight and boarded the plane I had a picture of judai and me almost kissing in the night sky that atticus had given my and tore it apart while I sobbed I hated him how could he leave me I loved him.

Fubuki: My sister was really upset that judai had left and i am not going to lie he was the only man i trusted to be with my sister but he had left for good I was going to stay the night and spend my last day here.

Asuka: As i waited for another 5 minuets the plane finally started to move and we took off I was headed to my parents house where I would stay until I went to college.

Back to judai

Judai: As i was falling I had memories of me and her swimming,dueling, Walking, talking, and when we almost kissed I was falling super fast and in about 20 seconds I would hit the floor and die I heard johan screaming and then suddenly a glow came from my deck as it stopped neos came out and caught me he put me back where johan was.

Johan: I watched as neos carried my dumbass friend and as he got to his feet I punched him in the ribs. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT ARE YOY DUMB" i told him.
He just looked at me with a sorry expression and tears in his eyes

Judai: I have nothing to live for shes gone shes truely gone forever.

Johan: Dumbass didn't you know her brother is still gere you could of just asked him where she went use your head.

Judai: I thought you said they left?

Johan: I said some of them not all.

Judai: Oh well im sorry i did that I acted without thinking and thank you neos.

Johan: Now lets go and ask him and don't try anything funny or else.

Judai: Yeah ok whatever

Yubel: Dumbass