Part 3

Soooo.... I have been hanging out with Sam a lot and it has been nice. We are friends at the moment. Yes we have been hanging out like how couples would but we haven't put any labels on or anything. Anyway. Hasn't been going well in the show choir universe. Blaine and I still hate Rachel and Kurt for stealing Jane. Really mad at them. I have been hanging out with Blaine and Dave a lot recently and has it been weird? Yes. Dave used to bully me. He has been a better person though and I feel like Blaine is part of the reason. Well, the three of us were at the nearest sheet music store. We were looking at some sheet music for the Warblers and I was looking at some for myself as well. I had gone off by myself to look for some new songs from musicals. Really happy though because I got the last copy of the soundtrack of 'Smash'. I was looking through and guess who I saw who was looking for the sheet music I currently had in my hands?

(Kurt) "How do you call yourselves a sheet music store if you don't have the soundtrack of Smash?"

(Blaine) "Ugh, I know, it's like a show choir hate crime."

I looked over and saw Blaine standing in front of Kurt and I saw Dave walking up to Blaine but out of sight.

(Kurt) "Hi, Blaine."

And Dave just got into view. Oh this is amazing...

(Kurt) "And Dave."

I stood behind Kurt and smiled.

(Mia) "Look behind you."

Kurt turned around and looked down slightly seeing the sheet music in my hands. He then pretended to smile at me and I did the same.

(Kurt) "Mia, hi... you looking at Smash? Not for the Warblers I assume?"

(Mia) "No. For my own personal collection."

(Kurt) "Right..."

I walked over to where Blaine was and stood next to him and Kurt turned around to face us.

(Blaine) "Don't tell me that we have to figure out alternating sheet music days."

(Kurt) "No. No, of course not. It's fine."

(Dave) "So, uh, I've been helping Blaine and Mia put together their Warblers song list."

(Blaine) "Oh..."

(Dave) "But it's just like pulling teeth to get these guys off Broadway. Or even off-off-Broadway, if you know what I mean, right?"

(Mia) "Dave has been a lot of help. He has had a lot of great suggestions."

(Blaine) "Um, it's good to see you, Kurt."

The three of us went to the register and bought our sheet music. That little encounter was fun...

><

Blaine and I were currently walking into the choir room for glee club. Blaine wanted to give them a lesson for today. Like what would happen at McKinley. I had no idea what the lesson plan was but I guess it I will just have to make it up on the spot. Once we walked in we saw everyone already sitting down.

(Blaine) "Okay guys! I know usually we would just give you a song to sing and we would go over it a few times and see how it goes but I want to do something different today. I am going to get you to work in pairs and do a mashup. I want you to sing songs with emotion."

Now I am on the right track...

(Mia) "You guys are amazing and have great voices but, if the new set of New Directions are the same as when we were around, the emotion in their voices can change your emotion."

The guys all talked amongst themselves and I turned to him.

(Mia) (whispering) "This is about you and Kurt isn't it...?"