He stole away my loneliness

(A/N Okay so i got bored and i didn't know what to do so...here's some more...!)

What was he doing!? No wait...What am I doing!? I should be reacting to this!! Not sitting there like i enjoy this!

He pulled away.

I looked up at him, blushing like crazy. "W-What the hell man!?" Okay clearly, I can barley talk.

The man stood up and looked at me with an innocent face. "What did I do?"

Without thinking, I shot up and smacked him in the face. "I DON'T KNOW! WHAT DID YOU DO!? EVERYONE HAS A QUESTION HERE!!!" Woah...I didn't that that comming. I wiped my mouth with "disgust" written all over my face.

All he did was laugh. This guy had no reaction to my slap! Tch...He looked somewhat cute when he laughs...Wait! Why the hell am i thinking now this NOW? Snap out of it Mei!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. "So now that your all good and moving..." He pushed me against the tree truck and trapped me between his arms just like before. "I'll be seeing you around" Leaning in closer, he kissed my cheek then walked away. His...kiss... UGHHH MY GOD MEI YOU JUST GOT SEXUALY HARRASSED AND YOUR THINKING ABOUT HIS KISS!? YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED THE COPS OR SOMETHING! NO! WHY WASN'T ANYONE HERE WHEN THIS HAPPEND!?

With all the thoughts jambled up in my head, I didn't catch myself asking what his name was before he fully left.

"Tomoe..." He said as he turned around. My opinion changed when he looked at me. The look that he gave me....attracted me in some way. The fact that he was so tall...that his hair flew with the wind...that his eyes were so beautiful but carry a strange feeling. I was hypnotized again.

"Hey!"

I snapped out of it. "Oh what!?"

He smirked. "See you tomorrow, Mei"

*click again*

My face turned bright red right when he said that. I faced down, my hair covered my eyes. Shit...that really hit it.... A piece of my hair was hanging off the edge of my face so i fiddled around with it. I needed to wait until he was gone to grab my stuff and run straight home.

I finally managed to calm myself down. I turned around reaching out to grab my bag, only to see that it wasn't there. I don't get it!? Where could it possibly be!? I left it right here before I fell asleep! No one was there except for...Tomoe.... I clutched my head, freaking out again. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!! '

I ran in the same direction Tomoe left in, hoping I could catch up with him. It's only been 10 minutes since he left....I could meet up with him right??????

I ran past a dark alleyway and that was when something grabbed me.

"Shhhh!" Someone said as quiet as possible.

"What are you--" I was interrupted AGAIN.

They covered my mouth to shut me up. God dammit...worst timing eh?

"Don't make a damn sound, ya hear me?" They said, while pushing me against them. I felt like i was leaning on someone

I made an attempt to get free but all they did was wrap their other arm around me and still kept their hand over my mouth. Lord kill me now...

I'm giving about zero fucks right now so i layed my head on what i thought was the person's shoulder. I was too comfortable in this position...I was getting sleepier...and sleepier...and...the next thing I knew, I fell asleep where I was...