Personality

Kim Taehyung is a transferee in BigHit high.

With an exotic face and a weird attitude, he becomes the talk of the school, but not in a good way. One minute he would be his goofy and excitable self then mean and irritable the next. Everyone walks on eggshells when with him, no one knows what to say or do around him, terrified that the meaner side of him would come out and beat the crap out of them.

Jeon Jungkook was partnered with Taehyung for an art project, he couldn't care less, as long as Taehyung did his part then he will do his. As the week progressed, Jungkook discovers that Taehyung has split personality, with three different personalities, excluding his own. Somehow, he wins over the trust and friendship of all the personalities without knowing how and he has to deal with a new overprotective hyung who punches people for no reason (The fact that alot of people always stares at him seductively and him being an eye candy goes unnoticed by him. Oblivious to flirting and dirty talk.)

Park Jimin, the popular singer and dancer of the school and Jungkook's best friend, is jealous that someone else is now shadowing Jungkook. He tries to distance his friend and the weird new kid, but fails. He now tries to take all of Jungkook's free time and even acts all lovey dovey with him whenever Taehyung is around. But instead of leaving them alone, Taehyung accidentally shows another personality, a personality that is hella kinky and wants a threesome.

Top Taehyung
Switch Jimin
Bottom Jungkook