Prologue

Izuku was always strange compared to his other classmates. He always had this feeling that he was different from them, but could never prove it. Until one day... Izuku was 4 and  with his mom in the store looking for ingredients for  dinner, when a villain attacked the store.

Hands up everybody! I don't want to have to use force! I just want the money in the cash register!

Izuku felt something inside him grow stronger from just seeing someone that looked strong.

Inko:"Izuku dear, you need to run. I'll distract him for you."
Izuku:"But mom!"
Inko:"No buts! Just run!"

Inko distracts the villain with the usual questions you would ask in this situation.

Why are you doing this? Saying that the heroes will find them, etc.

I don't like how many questions you're asking. It's almost as if you're trying to distract me...

Inko starts to panic as a ding is heard at the front door.

Inko:"IZUKU!"

So that's your kid? Well I'll let him have a bit of trauma for a while!

The villain takes out a knife and slits Inko's throat right in front of everyone.

See kid?! Your heroes couldn't save your poor mama. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Izuku feels something he never felt before that day. Rage.

He yells out causing a shockwave of dark energy. His hair becomes pitch black with green tips. He feels everything around him, from every person around him, to animals and plants, to an energy he doesn't recognize inside him. He rushes over to the villain who killed his mother at speeds no 4 year old should be able to have. He immediately kicks the villain which sends him flying through buildings, only to have Izuku keep pummelling him till he's unconscious. Izuku uses his new powers to fly to his aunties house to tell her the bad news.

Mitsuku:" Oh! Hello Izuku dear! What's wrong! Why are you crying?"

Katsuki walks in to see his best friend crying about his now dead mother. Both are shocked to hear this, and take Izuku in, making him and Katsuki brothers.

Izuku trains in martial arts from that day, and trains his sensing power. He calls the energy he senses Ki. Using the internet and books on martial arts, Izuku quickly masters every martial art known to humanity. But one day a package arrives for Izuku with no name and no return address. It was a book labeled Kame style.