A

Winter

I sat on my bed. Everything is so boring. I rest the back of my head against the plain white walls. It's better if everything disappeared. I picked up the silver razor that rested on the edge of my nightstand. I want them to disappear. I held the blade vertical along on my wrist. I want to disappear.

"WINTER!" a voice boomed. "STOP!"
I looked up at her. Professor Moore was breathless at the doorway. Must've been quite a run from the camera room. She stomped my way with a menacing glare. Her heels had ever been so loud. I pulled the razor away, held it out at arms reach, and dropped it on the floor. She gingerly picks it up once she reached me. "Where did you get this?"

I smiled at her. "From the FedEx guy this morning. The idiot thought I just need it to open boxes."

She knocked her knuckles on the side of my head hard as she slips the blade into the pocket of her black lab coat. "Stop. I'm serious. I don't want to see you end your life because you're bored."

"Yes, mom." I mumbled closing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt really tired. My eyelids grew heavy.

"Oh. It's nearly 8 o'clock." Prof Moore said. That explains it. She pushed me down on my back and tucked the blanket on my chest. "G'night Winter." she whispered.