Don't fade away

|| Narrative POV||
Angel and Minghao left the boys in their apartment and headed to Angels house. They entered her house and Minghao sat in the couch as he waited for Angel to bring out whatever it was that she had for him.
" Minghao~! Come here!"
Minghao got up from the couch and went towards Angels room.
" Come in"
He looked at Angel who was sitting on her bed with a small cosmetic box in her hands.
" Come lay down, I'm going to heal you." She said with a warm smile
|| End of Narrative POV||

|| Xu Minghao POV||
" Lay down? On your bed?"
" Yes on my bed. Where else? Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. You may get uncomfortable though, just let me know and I'll stop."
She said with a sweet tone
I laid down on her bed and she began to take out the bandages and creams from the bag. She got started on my hands and when she tried to reach my face it was kind of difficult for her because of my height. She wasn't all that much shorter than me but it was still kind of difficult.
" Um, I'm sorry but can I get on top of you maybe. I'll just kind of hover, not sitting on you. It'll be easier for me to reach."
" Umm... sure"
She moved her position and lifted one of her legs.
Now she was hovering on top of my lap. Trying not to get to close to my private area so that it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. I could tell she was also kind of uncomfortable, she was blushing and so was I but I let it happen, Ive been wanting something like this with her.  She opened up the box which caused a lot of shifting kind of making me hot.
She opened it up and started to clean off the dried blood from the cuts on my face. She applied ointment and different kinds of gel to them and covered them in bandages. So far I was able to keep my composure. We were laughing with each other telling jokes and everything but it got kind of silent when she got to the cut on my lips.
|| End of Xu Minghao POV||

|| Angel POV||
I was trying my best to not directly sit on Minghao's lap. There was some sexual tension between us but we tried to brighten the mode by telling jokes and talking about some stuff. We were having a good conversation.  That was until it was time for me to clean the cut on his bottom lip.  I grabbed an alcohol pad and wiped his bottom lip.
|| End of Angel POV ||

|| Narrative POV||
She wiped his bottom lip  causing him to breath in and slightly buck his hips up. This caused a sensation of heat to grow all over Angels body and a pool in between her legs. She paused and blushed, Minghao saw this. He also blushed
" Sorry"
" It's okay, I should've warned you about the alcohol pad... let's just continue"
She went to apply the ointment to his lips with her finger. As she applied the ointment to his soft,plump lips she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss his lips. They were perfect, and had a beautiful rosy color to them. She finished up and sat back completely ignoring her initial goal to not sit directly on him.
" All done."
As she was putting the first aid supplies away she was shifting and slightly grinding on Minghao without even noticing it. Minghao got a little hot and heavy as his bulge was beginning to grow. Something like this usually wouldn't faze Minghao. He's had multiple girl's try and get with him using sexual actions. He's had multiple girls crushing on him and had already been in a relationship with Cheawon who was considered the prettiest girl in school, but something about Angel... something about her was different. Angel was so focused on putting away all the supplies that she hadn't noticed how heavy Minghao was breathing from being all hot and heavy. Though she felt his bulge she didn't think she could cause him to do such a thing. She wasn't good enough to make him grow like that.  There was no way she did that to him. She's not his type. She had convinced herself that it was something in his pockets and continued on. That was until Minghao put his cold hands on her waist making her freeze.
Angel was frozen, she hiccups and looked to the side
" Y-yes?"
" ...Stop moving"
" Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize, how embarrassing. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Don't be mad at me it was an honest mistake I promise it won't happen again I'm so sorry."
She kept on apologizing in a fluster being so embarrassed about what she had done and not knowing what to do with herself. She got off of him and tried to distract herself. She had a pool in between her legs from looking at Minghao and think about the possibility of her causing what she assumed was something in his pocket and a pool of sweat gathering in her forehead from embarrassment.
Minghao got up from her bed as she was frantically tried to fix her dresser and put away her cosmetic bag.
She kept trying to keep herself busy, she put the dishes in the sink away and kept on trying to offer Minghao food to try and stop Minghao from talking about it. As she turned around to head to the bathroom but she bumped into Minghao's chest.
Minghao grabbed her shoulders and tried to look her in her eyes but she looked away as she was still very embarrassed.
" Look at me Angel"
" ..."
" Look  at me"
She looked up at him and he looked into her big beautiful dark brown eyes.
" It's okay. You said it was a mistake."
The thought of it being a mistake saddened him, he wanted it to be on purpose. Maybe she doesn't like him the way he thought she might've.
" No it's not I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I was too lazy I should've never suggested we sit that way. I could've found out a different way I'm so sorry for making you uncomfortable I didn't mean too"
" Angel you have to stop apologizing for everything. Not everything is your fault. I already told you I was fine"
" No no no I'm so-"
" Stop it! I'm tired of hearing you apologize for everything. I told you that it's okay."
Minghao said as he was shaking with emotion for Angel. He was gripping her shoulders and she could feel him shaking. He wanted her to know that she was fine, she has to stop apologizing.
|| End of Narritve POV||