RM and FXP/MUNI

Side note: FXP and MUNI are me -the author-. They are my stage names for when I perform time to time, or just to hide my identity.
Art is mine

---enjoy---

FXP: Closing my cafe shop in Seoul, I mumble to myself a song that's been stuck in my head for the whole week. I looked at my phone for the time, choking on air a little bit. I came to realise that my roommate could be worried about me not being home at this time.

RM: Waiting, I looked at the time and sighed. "When will she get home?" I thought. A few more minutes pass, I hear the door lock unlocking and a couple a curses from a familiar voice. Chuckling, I got up from the couch then opened the door, "What was taking you so long..?" I ask, tilting my head just a smidge.

FXP: "Ahh... Closed a bit later than usual. Plus, running home wasn't my best option." I scratched the back of my head, while walking into the shared apartment and placing my work bags down on the kitchen counter, "Should've taken the bus instead.."

RM: I saw them turn to me with a nervous smile, moving my sight to the bandage on her forehead. I leaned in, Placing a couple of fingers onto the large band-aid with care, trying not to apply too much pressure. "Does it still hurt..?" I could hear my own voice, shake slightly still remembering how we both 'reunited'.

FXP: "Namjoon-Oppa." Hearing his voice shake sometimes scare me, I know he remembers that night, I know he still feels the shock. Cupping his cheek was like touching a kittens fur, it was so soft I wanted to keep my hand there forever. His body heat radiating off of him, making my cold body shiver from the sudden warmth.

RM: I flinched at cold touch, but slightly after sunk into her touch, feeling safe. I admit it I do worry a lot, but I'm glad she's safe and home. Shutting my eyes, I placed my hand onto FXP's much smaller hand, "Hm..?" I hummed to her words, seeing her looking up at me.

FXP: I sighed at his sink-into-touch movement, "You really have been missing me all day.." Smiling, I planted a kiss on his forehead, "I've missed you too, Joonie..."

RM: I felt like a cat, I swear I was purring. I missed her attention. I missed her affection. I couldn't help, but hug her tightly for what felt like forever.

A couple of hours passed, the two roommates were on the couch watching a movie. While the smaller one was on top, they were starting to nod off to sleep. The other roommate looked down to see that his roommate had fallen asleep.

RM: Pulling up a blanket on top of us two, I still had my hand on MUNI's back. Shortly after, my eyes started getting heavy. Trying not to move too much, I grabbed the T.V remote then turned it off. I looked at down at the sleeping body on top of me. I smile, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Morning rises, Namjoon woke up to his roommate off of him. He looked around, trying to find where Niki was. He also heard the shower running from the shared bathroom. Namjoon had an idea to make a coffee for his roommate after she got out from the shower.
Namjoon finished the coffee just before he had to meet up with a friend. He grabbed his apartment keys, his wallet and his phone from the charger.

FXP: Dried, clothed and ready for a day out with Saehua. I saw the coffee that Namjoon had made for me and poured it into a portable cup. I grabbed my backpack after packing the stuff I need, locked up the apartment and left to the cafe I was told to meet up.

__________________________________

After writing a couple of music ideas in a note book, along with 3 large iced coffees, Saehua And MUNI caught a bus from the mall to the cafe where they first met. MUNI had just entered the apartment, they saw a police officer and Namjoon.

FXP: "Is everything alright, officer?" I placed my stuff on the kitchen counter, "What happened?" Looking at Namjoon, my eyebrows furrowed in concern.

Officer: "We caught your boyfriend spray painting in a allay way" I looked over at the boy who was still in restraints then his roommate. I snorted at their face, "What's the matter?"

FXP: "Nothing... Just.." I looked at Namjoon then the officer, "Are you sure you got the right person? My... boyfriend isn't anyone to be doing this."

RM: My ears rung the word boyfriend and my eyes widened. I looked up at my roommate in confusion. She looked back at me with a wink. Knowing that things would get worse if MUNI continue to lie I kept quiet until I was ask if it's the truth. I nodded. I felt the cold metal off of my wrist, I rubbed the itch from my wrist.

FXP: Seeing the officer leave, I looked at Namjoon who was fidgeting with his fingers, probably nervous on what i'm about to say. "Joonie." I begin to talk but in a soft tone, "You don't need to be scared. I know you're frightened, but I'm not mad."

RM: First a cat.. Then a scared child that got in trouble by misbehaving. Feeling her hand slide on to my cheek, made me calm down and not worry much.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Short, but I'm more likely to make a part 2 of this.