Chapter: 1 important news.

{edited}

✽Zoey✽

Hi I'm Zoey Dallas, the sister of cameron dallas. He's not popular but I figured to tell you before I tell you my life. I have my mom and dad living together and a big brother. He is 20 years old and he's the best big brother you can ever have. My life is complete with a wonderful boyfriend of mine, his name is Luke.

He's the sweetest boy I have ever met and he means the world to me. He's everything I can ever have, well anyways I am 17 years old. I am a girl that does her homework right when I get home. I'm a goody goody for many of you guys might think. I love to play softball and I love to eat. So yea that's like a summary of my life.

✕7:29✕

I woke up from my brother yelling my name telling me to get ready. I got up and walked in my medium size bathroom. I jumped in the shower, I let the water hit my head and shoulders. I closed my eyes and thought of the reasons why I'm getting ready so early. It's the summer and I'm suppose to have a blast.

Waking up late, eating, watch Netflix and blog, I love to be on the internet.

I don't have a social life I'm just a regular teenage that has no life. He's probably taking me to a heaven coffee shop called Starbucks. Man do I love Starbucks it makes my day every time I go. I got out after washing my hair and body. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my regular make up on wing eyeliner and mascara.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and got dressed (picture up there) I walked downstairs and ate my breakfast that was on the table.

"okay well we have important news" my mom smiled.

"continue" I nodded while stuffing my face with bacon.

"your father has been transferred to Virginia" my mom smiled and looked at me.

I stopped stuffing my face and looked at her

"what" I mumbled chewing the rest of the bacon strip.

"Yea we are moving" she nodded, I gulped it down and shook my head.

"I'm not going" I shook my head

"I'm sorry but we already have a the house and we are moving tomorrow" my dad sighed.

"I can't leave, I have friends here" I whined

"well you can make friends with new people" my mom smiled.

"mom I have no social life, I tend to make friends on the internet, my friends here that I hangout with are something that I can't do over there" I said

"honey you make no sense" she shook her head.

"I. Can't. Make. Friends." I said slowly for her to understand.

"yes you can" she nodded and I groaned.

I put my plate in the sink and drank the rest of my orange juice. I put the cup in the sink and ran upstairs

"here are some boxes" cam said dropping them next to the door.

I groaned and rolled my eyes throwing my pillow at him

"get out" I said.

Today I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone at all. I got a text from someone and looked to see who it was.

From Luke:

"Hello baby good morning💘"

I smiled and texted back,

From me:

"Morning baby, I have news and it's not good😩"

I typed and sent it to him, I wonder what he will say or react. I began packing and waited for him to text back

"What's wrong baby?"

He texted I sighed and just typed what he needed to know.

"My family and I are moving to Virginia"

I typed and he read it but didn't reply, is he mad? I hope not hopefully not.

"Okay, well I guess this is the end of us"

I read and felt warm tears coming down my cheeks.

"Your doing it over a text message?"

I really am sad that he isn't gonna meet me anywhere.

"Okay fine, I'll meet you at Starbucks"

I got my charger and earphones, I grabbed my keys and walked out.

✕✕✕

I walked in Starbucks seeing him already sitting down, I walked over and looked at him.

"so I am sorry" he said and hugged me I hugged him tighter and we sat down.

"so I'm guessing th-what's that on your neck?" I asked.

His eyes widen and I took a better look at it

"what is it?" I asked.

"its umm nothing" he shook his head and covered it up.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked

"no it's not, zoey listen to me" he said and I shook my head.

"how could you?" I asked

"zoey listen" he said and I shook my head.

"we're done, I hate you" I said and the waiter came bring our drinks.

"zoey" he called and I shook my head grabbing my drink and dumped it on him.

"that's what you get" I said making a huge scene in Starbucks.

"Can I get a Carmel ribbon crunch" I asked the lady and she nodded.

I waited in my car and saw Luke going to the restroom. I got my Starbucks and drove off, I went to my house and went inside.

"honey are you do-what happened?" She asked.

"he cheated on me mom" I sobbed and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she sighed and I hugged her, This sucks.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
New book. 💜💙💋👋 November 15, 2015
😋☺️😉😛-Mxx (ew fetus me)
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️