Chapter 1 - My new baby

*Dylans P.O.V*

I can't wait to see the little guys face when he see's it. He loves it when I surprise him but todays going to be better because I've got a new one.

If you are confused about what I'm talking about let me explain. The 'little guy' I'm waiting on is my little brother, Kai. He is 3 years younger than me but still acts like a child. The reason I'm excited to see him is because he loves to come driving with me because I may go a little over the speed limit but it doesn't really scare him because he knows I won't get caught.

I see him walk out of the school but he can't see me because my new car has tinted windows and he has never seen it before. When he can't find me he looks sad and I can't handle it anymore so I put the window down and shout on him and when he turns round to see where I am, his face is priceless.

He begins running towards the car and jumps in through the window and just looks around the car in awe then turns to me.

"Wow" he says in awe

"I know, I'm amazing at buying cars" I say proudly

"Yeah you are so what kind ?"

"Chevrolet Camaro zl1. 580 horsepower, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, V8 engine and has a top speed of 184 mph"

"Wow thats fast but not as fast as Shadow"

"Yup not as fast as her" I said sadly

Shadow is my Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and is the fastest car I have with a top speed of 267.8 mph but I haven't driven her in a long time because of the memories she brings back. Might aswell tell you the story about her now.

So when I was about to turn 16 my parents gave her to me a month before my birthday because the knew I could drive and that I loved cars but they said I wasn't allowed to drive until I was legally allowed. Because they didn't know I did the street racing they didn't think I would have any reason to disobey them but a few days later of familiarising myself with Shadow I decided to give her a test drive but not street racing just a normal drive.

Since my parents were out at a dinner party it was easy to sneak out and drive away but after being out in Shadow for half an hour I got a call from my big brother Tristan. I stopped the car and picked up the phone and what he told me shattered my heart. My parents had been in a car crash.

I drove home as fast as I could only to be stopped by the police telling me there was a collision up ahead so I would have to turn around. I knew it was them so I ran out of the car pushing past all the police and ambulance to see my parents. They had smashed through the front window screen and landed in front of the car on the road. I couldn't get up the nerve to go over to them so I ran back towards the car and drove home as fast as I could and put Shadow away and that was the last time I drove her.

*At home*

Once we got home it was 4:15 pm. Oh God. Tristan is going to be asking questions about where have we been and right now I just couldn't be bothered with my big brother so once I got in I just went up to my room and did my homework that was due for tomorrow.

I didn't really mind school that much anymore since everyone had grown up and got over the pleasure in bullying me so I was fine. I jumped onto my bed and looked around my room. I have lived with my auntie, uncle and cousin for over a year now but havent done anything with my room to show my personality. The room was big and has all white walls, a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom, a balcony, light wooden bed and a cream carpet. None of the colours were me, so I ran downstairs into the garage to find some wall paint.

Once I found all the colours I wanted I ran back upstairs and began painting.

*3 1/2 hours later*

I took a step back to admire my handy work and if I do so say myself it looks pretty good.

I had painted one of Banksy's quotes which say "If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission" and because I am a softy when it comes to disney movies I took a quote from the movie Stitch saying "Ohana means family, family means no-one left behind". Above my bed there was an illusion that there was a car crashing through the wall.

After I moved all the furniture back their places there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I shouted

"It's me"

"Come in me" I said laughing

My brother walked in and looked around.

"Wow" Tristan said "I never knew you could paint"

"Well I did copy it off of the computer so it's not original"

"Oh ok"Why is he being weirdo

Then there was an awkward silence which I interrupted

"So what did you want ?" I ask sitting down on my chair

"Um . . Well I - I was w . ." he stuttered

"T - T - T - Today would be nice"

"Can I borrow the Chevrolet tonight ?"

"You want to borrow my new car, which is new may I remind you. The car I just got today and payed for with my own money, you want to borrow it at night, when its dark. And considering your not the best driver when its bright your chances of driving my car are very low at the moment"

"Come on, please" he begged

"What do you want it for ?"

"Well . . I'm going out with Cheryl tonight" he said looking down

A smirk grew onto my face "Awwwwwwwww" I shouted "I forgot my big brother had a wittle girlfwend" I said talking to him like he is a baby. I walked up to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Get off me" he said while I was laughing

"Ok, Ok I will" I said letting go "And yes you can borrow my car just don't break it or I will break your face"

"Thanks and don't worry I'm a professional" he said proudly

"Sure you are, just keep telling yourself that and it might just come true"

"Ha. Ha. Ha" he said walking out of my room

I went into my closet and changed into my marvel pyjamas and looked in the mirror. I was actually happy with what I saw. For the last few months I have been on this diet type thing with my auntie and both of us have slimmed down. She thought I was doing it to support her, I partly was but for the most reason I was doing it so I could get into some more of the street races because some of them have these stupid weight and muscle limits and for the one I wanted to get into I has to build up my muscle because it was a pretty hard race but I'm sure I was ready for it now.

I walked back into my room and went into bed, about a minute after my head hit the pillow I was out like a light but the last thing I thought to myself before going to sleep was that I had to go to hell tomorrow a.k.a school and act like someone I was not just to avoid attention, a nerd.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Tell me what you think so far

Not got much else to say so hope to see you in the next chapter

I should be uploading every saturday

Chloe Xx